E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• myself
    myself
    Is there such a thing as a beach kilt?

Yes, but I think over here we call it a towel.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

BTTT, its getting closer!!! whooohoooo

*just a friendly reminder

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh yes!

Got meself a few hundred quids worth of $$$'s, lot's of little one's for those TIPS we keep hearing about..

What else...oh yes, passports, driving licences, medical and money insurances..umm..

I'll probably need some padding on my hand too, last time I drove a LHD vehicle I kept trying to change gear with my left hand and hitting the door. Still, maybe it'll even up the tan on that side.

Englishman.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ E-man!!!

Yep, you'll get a tan on your left arm now. And I would suggest a automatic transmission. Most cars in the USA are automatics. It makes the driving just a little bit easier, but then again, be careful you are not slamming on the brakes thinking its the clutch!!

DRIVE SAFELY all you Brits!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Joy,

It said on BBC Radio 2 today that Rod Stewart lives at Panama City Beach.

Is he coming too?

Mike.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Probably not -- if anyone says "ex" around Rod, he'll start automatically giving out alimony money . . . . although, if he starts seeing kilts on the beach, his curiosity may get the better of him!

Nina

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Rod Stewart lives at Panama City Beach

DOH! I never heard of that. Well, if you want to invite him, I'll try my sources and see if he really does live here!!!

But don't hold your breath, hehe.

j2bf

• waiting
    waiting

Well, don't tell HS about Rod Stewart in Panama City. HS doesn't think much of ol' Rod.

However, if Joy's wants to invite him, I'm sure we'll all be gracious enough to say "howdy".

Yet another British Invasion.

waiting

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Waiting, I very much doubt that Rod Stewart lives in PCB!! So don't worry.

But Courtney Cox is from this area, and she & hubby flies in once in awhile. My daughter sees them at the airport (where her job is).

j2bf

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Rod can only come if he's wearing a kilt.

Chris "Damn Sexy Legs" Scott

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit