E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• outnfree
    outnfree

<font color=purple>WOOHOO!!!!!!</font>

ONE WEEK until I step off the plane in PCB with FreeFallin' and get to feel the warm sand in my toes!!!! Oh! And see Joy and Steve again, too!

I am SO looking forward to WARM weather. That cold front you got, Joy? It came here, too, only about 25 degrees colder!!! I've had to cover my mums from frost TWICE already. I am starting to drink tea for the hand warming properties alone...

Can't decide on what my costume should be. I had an idea, but not sure I like it anymore. So I have two OTHER options.... I'll have to make a run to the local Party Store (not the corner cigs/liquor kind) and see what they've got.

I'm bringing pumpkin carving tools and patterns and won't forget a few bottles of wine, either. Got the scary music CD. I was thinking of making my Nana's apple cake when I get there, if Andy's kitchenettes are workable. It's more like a deep-dish pie, actually. Just point me in the direction of the local Goodings.

Jumping up and down in anticipation!

out

• waiting
    waiting

hey out.......I know you must be thinking fast anticipation.......'cause I didn't understand most of your post.

But that's OK...........we're gonna be warm, liquor diluted, and pumpkin smashing next Friday night. And that ain't too bad, eh?

GET READY JOY! pants or no pants.

waiting

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OK boys & girls, it's down to 6 days before the BBQ!!

<doing the happy dance> gonna have so much fun!

j2bf

• myself
    myself
    I vote we do a variation on what Princess did last year: take a jack-o-lantern to the nearest Kingdom Hall and leave it there, after taking a nice group picture of all of us in front of the Hall

Great idea, and in our costumes of course

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey guys, mind if I squeeze in for a minute?

Think41self says she will definitely be there with me and my kids AND the kids and I have our costumes ready to go...heheheh, just hope I don't offend anyone with mine

Joy, my kids absolutely LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds; we always save them and roast them when we carve the pumpkins. I am really getting excited here! I was kinda sad to have to say goodbye to Simon, Ang, and the boys last night, so now I have all the more reason to wanna hurry up and get to your house

Hey Out...whatcha gonna be???? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours heheheheheh

Dana

• myself
    myself
    just hope I don't offend anyone with mine

Dana, say it isn't so....you are not going to come as a pioneer elderette are you????????

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    pioneer elderette

hey that one is taken already!

bwhahahahahahaha

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Myself,

No worries. Besides, it seems Joy already has that one sown up LOL. Hey this is a good thing (IMO, anyway )...when I was shopping for a costume, anything JW didn't even occur to me! Woohooo!!!

Looking forward to meeting you

Dana

• myself
    myself

Dana,

I am counting down the days, soon I will be counting down the hours when we are actually on our way. I am looking forward to meeting you too. I am going to have to pick out a few more things to finish my costume, but I know what I am looking for, now I just have to find it.

Karla

• waiting
    waiting

This is Monday

Friday is FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food, Drink & XJW Friends in Florida.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit