UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

Anyone know the saying, The law is an Ass.

The fact remains it took the judge 5 hours to lock up Tommy Robinson. The judge by his own admission didn't see Tommy,s live streaming to access it.

It took the law two decades to lock up muslim pedophiles and many now are walking free.

Justice, I don,t think so.

• humbled
    humbled
    Fast forward a few decades and women have to walk round in black sacks

Agreed. Simon and Barry, the law has been an ass and there are nearly 3,000,000 Muslims in England. What can be done? Is they’re not assimilating that is a problem.

Recognize, please that many Muslim women want changes . And Barry —push the law! If the law is weak then remember that pressure can bring change. That reporter Andrew Norfolk hounded official through the Times for four years. Story after story until they moved. Tommy Robinson didn’t break the story. He and others who agitate will not create the template for a good outcome. There are many ways that bravery works. Lord Pearson is brave and smart. Tommy muddies the waters.

Read the remedies Trevor Philip proposes.

Have a listen here as well. This woman was in England for a while after she left Iran. She is an activist. Her father was a farmer and policeman. He spit on her in public for her activities. Her life is in danger. She doesn’t like the way women are treated.

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/381444908/fresh-air

She lives in exile in Brooklyn.She has written a memoir The Wind in My Hair. She wants change too. There are so many like her.

Dont complain only. T Philips in particular addresses the non-assimilation. His parents were immigrants but he notes how different this super diversity is. It is an important bit of writing.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

You do realize that his name isn't Tommy(or Tommie) Robinson I hope.
    I hear a lot of blasting going on about the Leftist views but found this article in the Guardian about the far rights views interesting as well.
    I think both sides have some valid points but as always neither are giving the full picture or conveniently leaving out a few parts here and there if it furthers their agendas.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/31/tommy-robinson-freedom-of-speech-far-right

• barry
  • barry
    barry

Stonewall Tommy Robinson uses this name to protect his loved ones.

Is it a crime to use a name for protection or a crime for not speaking up ?

Stonewall what is far right about Tommy Robinson even Hitler didn't think Tommy Robinson was far right and Hitler didn't think he was a Nazi either.

This far right image the media has imposed on people that want freedom of speech, safety from terrorism and are anti sharia and Islam is just an attempt to stop any reasonable discussion that makes them feel uncomfortable. Think of some reasons politicians of business men may want mass immigration into western countries.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Oh it's not a crime to use another name ...I mean heck do you think StoneWall is my real name. The point I'm making is that he has used many alias names if you do a google check and has even used names relating to famous celebrities at various times.(Seemed like to further his agenda at the time or attract a specific crowd/audience)

Be that as it may, his real name is already out there and once it's on the internet as we all know any attempts of protecting his family is going to be much harder.
    I just feel in being honest the articles should be similarly written as many magazines (even the WT at times) by saying something like Tommy Robinson (not his real name but for his protection an alias) would add much more credibility to the article.

• humbled
    humbled

Barry- Pearson complains of the same problem. The problem of not being able to address the expectations within Islam and the expectations within the law of the land. Pearson is to my thinking not right nor left. The same is true of Trevor Phillips.

Passwordprotected mentioned Trevor Philips, a fellow who used to be a liberal. The man is not a tool. He is not in either camp. He is for opening people in Britain to the problems that will not go away without vigorous intervention.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ding ding ding!

And here's this thread's winner ...

The fact remains it took the judge 5 hours to lock up Tommy Robinson. The judge by his own admission didn't see Tommy,s live streaming to access it.

It took the law two decades to lock up muslim pedophiles and many now are walking free.

Justice, I don,t think so

This shows UK authorities treat two groups of people differently.

It took decades to even admit Muslim paedos were abusing girls, Tommy Robinson spends an hour blandly talking into his i-phone and his feet don't touch.

Pathetic.

There are plenty of cowardly c**ts who have infested our once respected institutions

Shame on the lot of them.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

It may be legal in the UK to put a gag on media to prevent them from reporting on a court proceeding, but it doesn't make it right.

It's legal in Pakistan to execute apostates of Islam. That doesn't make it right.

Just because legal procedures are followed doesn't mean it's not abusing an individual's human rights.

The principles of freedom of speech and the press must be defended at all cost. Change the law and sequester the Jury, if you're afraid they'll be tainted by reporting.

• freddo
    freddo

"It took the law two decades to lock up muslim pedophiles and many now are walking free.

Justice, I don,t think so"

And it took just as long NOT to charge and lock up Jimmy Saville and Cyril Smith the arch pedos (who got KNIGHTED instead!) and to FINALLY lock up Rolf Harris - whose victims reported decades earlier and were ignored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit