UK justice..

by zeb 170 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty
    You realize that Britain and all of Europe was involved in bloody and many religious wars going back for hundreds of years...

Exactly!

Islam is like the slow kid in the class.

• humbled
    humbled

Perhaps we can look past beliefs that harm no one. If points of friction are not about transubstantiation but are strictly about violence and hate then law must answer vigorously.

l don’t want to derail this thread but there probably is another huge problem feeding this problem of Muslim tensions. The sheer numbers of human beings that are churning up the waters to find lodging in Britain (and Europe)

The same in the US. We are not homes or work for the poor here. The homeless people here are overwhelming. The prison populations are never counted in employment calculations. The US unemployment rate is vastly different than shown.

Government is distant. Problems are close.

• humbled
    humbled

Edit for post on pg 4:..the reporter who broke the story of the Rotherham sex grooming scandal—not the rapes in Pakistan.

https://youtu.be/qrUiHB5qJJ0

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4369837/notting-hill-carnival-man-assaults-police-woman/

I sincerely hope you get your country back, England. I suggest you start by dumping your tea into the harbor.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Humbled

*sigh*

Really?

Okey-dokey ...

l simply got the impression that color was a big factor coming from your posts - I'm a white Englishman who's extremely pissed off that loads of white English girls were systematically abused.

Your first posts spoke of Tommy being a white working class fellow - I was describing him, it's just what he is.

You repeatedly complained about white girls being raped - problem?!

Remember that Sikh girls were likewise raped - then this minority of victims is gonna seriously piss off, wait for it ... Sikh people!

We are all biased. I may be reacting in a biased way but it's natural because we are a tribalist species.

And it's not me bringing colour into this ... the people doing that are the brown skinned Muslim men who overwhelmingly targeted white girls.

Let's flip-reverse it ... imagine that white British men were raping Muslim girls. Now imagine that a British Muslim guy was arrested for live streaming events outside court. Further imagine that I'm a Muslim guy who's pissed off at the criminals and I just happen to call them 'white British guys'.

Would you likewise accuse me of bringing race into the discussion?

Are you starting to get it yet?

Have you figured out why a white supremacist killing a black guy tends to upset African-Americans much more than a black on black killing?

• humbled
    humbled

What l am bringing up is when there are some subset of creeps who are doing these things do not condemn all. The Finsbury Muslims hated that monstrous cleric as much as you, luhe. The families of Christian and Hindu girls in India and Pakistan hate what those certain ones who do that “love jihad” to their daughters. The fucked up way girls have it in Pakistan feed into the groomers for sex trafficking in Britain. Law law law. The people of color in Britain mostly want law. The radicals do not. Law will separate wheat from chaff — if it is used

• Simon
    Simon

Everyone should watch that video a couple of posts up - the issue is PAKISTANI MUSLIMS. I don't care if anyone thinks pointing this out is racist, fuck-em and fuck the misplaced sensitivities.

And WTF? A 13 year old girl being raped by 7 PAKISTANI MUSLIM men and the police arrest the girl?

It's really tough to watch / listen to but important that people do. People should know what is going on and be damn angry about it.

• Simon
    Simon

It really beggars belief that the authorities and the police knew about the horrific crimes that were happening, exactly who was involved and they not only stood aside and allowed it to happen but they also facilitated it!

When the guy exposed it they launched an inquiry ... into how the information was leaked, not to stop the abuse!

Note the difference to that with how quick they were to lockup Tommy Robinson.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Finsbury Muslims hated that monstrous cleric as much as you, luhe - well, only some of the Finsbury Park Muslims hated Abu Hamza ... the rest listened to his sermons XD

The families of Christian and Hindu girls in India and Pakistan hate what those certain ones who do that “love jihad” to their daughters - I still don't think you get it.

The abuse of Indian girls in India is, objectively speaking, just about the worst crime ever. But I care more about abused English girls in England. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

I'm pretty sure Indian Christians and Hindus care more about the abuse of innocent little Indian girls than they care about the Rochdale/Rotherham/Telford scandals.

Ain't racist, just the way it is.

Are you getting it yet?

• Simon
    Simon
    The Finsbury Muslims hated that monstrous cleric as much as you, luhe.

No, they didn't, stop trying to make out that the cultures are equal because they are not.

Sure, there are low-lifes in all communities but the Muslim community has vile attitudes and behaviors that are mainstream within it and protected and defended by the majority whereas other communities would never condone such things.

The notion that it's just a few bad apples is a wet dream of the left. The whole culture is rotten to the core because Islam equals barbarism unless something else keeps Islam in check.

Why do people fear riots by these communities if the people who do such horrendous acts are arrested? Because the community does not hate it as much as they should, because the community is vile - it has a sickness and the disease is Islam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit