Gettin' Personal here.......

by Frannie Banannie 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Little Toe, I found your site, put it in my favs, so I can download your experiences first thing in the morning....gotta get ready for work soon or I'd do it now...

Frannie B

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

I tend to have alot of dreams in which I have much interaction with others, I do not know who these others are. Very little of what is said do I often remember for very long, but they are intense conversations. The other night after much of this interaction, I was shown a name and encouraged to pronounce it and it was spelled out for me to see. Well it was Liji. Not familiar to me at all. So I did a search on the internet and found out Liji is a book of Rites included in the ancient Chinese writtings of Confucious. I am currently reading all I can find. Anyone familiar with this? I suppose if I just keep looking and reading a reason for being told this name will dawn on me. But, could Liji be referring to something else? I wonder...

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

FrannieB:

Wow, it's nice to see so many positive experiences! How things change!!! And for the positive side of things, apparently!!

I felt a bit hesitant about responding to this thread at first. Though I feel much encouraged reading this.

I have had many wonderful experiences ... very spiritual and meaningful to me. I have been able to shed the jw fear around this kind of thing, which I feel very blessed for. As a result of the fear-shedding, I no longer fear demons or death. That seems to be something peculiar to dub-ism.

Thanks

ESTEE

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I don't believe in reincarnation. I do believe in a spirit world. I do believe there is another "plane of life" that is different than ours. Simpler? More complicated? I don't know. I've had an experience or two that leads me to believe some people bump into that plane of existence from time to time. I can't explain it. But I have faith that at some point I will have a better understanding of it.

I too feel like an "old soul". That the very deepest part of me is older than my 32 years. The physical body can leave "fingerprints" behind in a room it just exited from. Why couldn't a "soul" leave prints of itself in a room or home? I am not convinced that can't happen. Like the physical world, I believe there is evil and good in that spiritual world. We can usually get a good or bad feeling about someone pretty quickly after meeting them. Why couldn't those in the spirit realm have those same personalities?

Just my two cents,

Andi

• acsot
    acsot
    are so fortunate to have that talent or gift....

can one develop intuition - ESP - clairvoyance? these gifts or talents? will meditation bring us closer to other realms, or is it only in our minds?

I seem to have had similar experiences of knowing beforehand what things will happen, plus suddenly being aware of my father's (dead for 23 years) presence. This was only recently, when my borg-ish fetish of the demons was put to rest and I asked my father if he was near. I wasn't meditating or anyting, actually I was driving to the hardware store (!) I suddenly thought to myself: "I better find out if dad is there." I haven't even thought that much about my father lately. The feeling I got definitely did not seem to come merely from synaptic connections in my brain - it was ethereal yet almost palpable, and I will always remember exactly where I was at that very moment. Weird. Comforting, but weird.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thats an awful case of Hiccups you got there ESTEE.

Brumm

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Thats an awful case of Hiccups you got there ESTEE.

LOL @ Brummie!!! Would you believe...I hit the Send button once??? I know...I know....that's a stretch!!!

Prisca wrote:

I found out that he had had an accident and broke his leg. It happened on the same day that I got the bad feeling. Coincidence? Maybe, but the feelings that something bad had happened, and the emotions of the dream were very intense, something I don't normally have with other people or events....I have experienced more but this is all I want to mention for now.

Prisca, I understand why you would not share these feelings with others around, since the dubsters would have declared you to be DemonizedTM and would have instantly MarkedTM you.

FrannieB...it is brave of you to open up this dialogue...and I'm glad you did. I see here that there are many varying experiences of the spiritual kind that might have been declared DemonizedTM, even though there are other more reasonable explanations for these occurences.

I have had a clairavoiant experience. Just before I moved to Vancouver, and my room mate to be described her place and location in proximity to the sky train and the mall, I envisioned it exactly as it is!! Bev and I both believe that we were meant to be in each other's lives, as a result. It seems like, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Bev certainly is a great teacher of life, and is helping me to reach new levels of taking care of myself and my prosperity and accomplishing all of my goals, including starting my own business! A gift from our goddess selves! Women will do great things for one another, won't they?

Okay....and when I was twelve, I saw an apparition in my closet one night. It was the night that my grandfather was murdered by my dad. It scared me soooo baaad, because I thought it was a DemonTM, rather than my concerned grandpa's spirit, who was checking in on me to see that I would be okay...with him on the other side. There was certainly one man who knew the extent of what my father was capable of!

FrannieB wrote:

HE let me know that HE would NOT allow it.....for whatever reason HE wants me here

Wow, that is amazing! What a powerful affirmation for living!...Knowing that you have a purpose to yet discover!!! That is awesome!!

Gumby wrote:

No voices, no visions, no appearences, no answers, no nothing. Only empty answers and no action. I would say 7 years of trying that and no answers twells me he doesn't give a shit about me so I guess I have no use for him either.

((((Gumby)))) I'm so sorry you struggled so long with this issue. I just know that you are a spiritual person and being a dub is not where we find answers. It seems like it is a place of "spiritual imprisonment" where one cannot grow by virtue of using their own intuition or insights or mind or heart. You are free now, my friend. Look inside your god-self. I say that because you have all the qualities that have been thus far attributable to god...love, justice, wisdom and power. You have all the answers there! Be patient with yourself and you will discover them.

Once on the sky train coming home from work, I had a strong premonition that I just had to get off the train. It was so strong that I could not ignore it. I did listen to my intuition and I got off the train. I went and did some shopping, then when I came back to the train later, that feeling was gone and I went home, completely safe and sound. I don't know what might have happened. Whatever........the feeling was soooo strong, that I just did not choose to ignore it. I'm glad that I have those feelings, and I will honor them. In dubland, I just would not have listened to that intuitive part of myself. Oh, by the way, Prisca, people born on October 17 have very strong intuitive sense...FYI...hehehe!!! Maybe that explains some of what is happening to you, sis...?

FrannieB wrote:

communicate in signs at times....signs that come from nature.....you may have to keep an open mind and look for them and think about what they mean when you see them.....or you may hear people near you having a loud discussion.....and though they're not talking to you.....God may be using certain phrases in their discussion to communicate something to you......or there may be a nature documentary on television that will communicate something to you.....give it time....it takes a while to begin to understand

I relate to all of these, Frannie. I walk the Labyrinth sometimes....and have talked with my mom, my dad, and my uncle. The insights I gain on these walks are profound. These help me to get past a block in my spiritual path, or give me an insight that helps me to overcome a particular challenge in my life. I really appreciate these when it happens. Often in nature, I have very spiritual experiences.

oldcrowwoman wrote:

I mentioned to a friend, "did you see those fire flies in the sweat?" She no. It was'nt fire flies, those were spirit lights. And only certain people see them.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing this experience with us, OCW!!! Reminds me of the time last fall when I took Level I in Healing Touch. I was doing a mental exercise to shed the JW fear. I was receiving a deep treatment ... my healer was on my left side holding my hand. I felt another presence pick up my right hand and hold it in theirs. I felt completely safe. That night as I was retiring for the night, a very peaceful feeling came over me. I felt a swoosh! and then another swoosh! beside my bed. My sense was that two "healers" were by my side. I felt very content, knowing positively that I had overcome the JW fear. That weekend I had several visions and I painted two of them. Would you like to see them? I'll post them if you are interested. Since that time I have been able to see and feel people's auras. Also trees and plants.....and animals I love to ride the skytrain in the morning and look out over the mountains and see the auras of the trees on top of the mountains. I am no where at the level that some people are at...I'm just a spiritual newbie..... and for the most part I feel at peace with myself. I love the spiritual journey that I am on.

teejay wrote:

your stories also carry the implication that there is something very wrong about the way I am configured.

Awwwwww...((((teejay))))))....there is nothing wrongTM with you. That is a dubism you haven't shed about yourself....right and wrong, black and white. You perhaps just have not reached that place on your spiritual path as yet. You will! There are some really good books out there that will help you or anyone to tune in. Yes, I think it is just a matter of tuning in to these spiritual demensions. Once you start exploring this subject, you will discover and recognize that you have experienced events or circumstances already..... that will propel and excite you into a deeper spiritual "place". One of my favorite books is "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield.

Orangefatcat wrote:

I know now it must have been the angels directing me back to that house.

I have no doubt of it, orange! Now orange you glad you listened???

Little Toe:

I read your experience on your website...Syncronicity?

As I already mentioned....I painted a couple of pictures of my experiences the weekend I took the Healing Touch course. Would I dare post them????? ....hmmmm...Have to think about that one....

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

ESTEE: that old trick with the paper bag, worked, eh?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Estee:
    We all have our own frameworks of reference, to help explain stuff around us. When it touches the "impossible", those frameworks seem to become more fragmented.
    Personally I go for a more Christian based one.

(Btw, I loved Celestine)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Red Witch, I'm not familiar with Liji, the Book of Rites....maybe if you can locate a copy and read it, there will be some answers.

Billygoat, thanks for sharing with us....I think those questions have positive answers....I wonder if the book that Ravyn referred to, Deepak Chopra's How to Know God would provide some answers for all of us....going to see about a copy today...

Ascot, if ESP, intuition or clairvoyance are gifts or inate talents, then surely they can be enhanced if one can discover a way to practice them in order to strengthen the abilities....your experience concerning your father's presence was awesome...rather difficult to explain, idnit?....and yet you know it was real and valid....

Estee, thank you so much for sharing those experiences....LOL...I don't know about bravery where posting this thread was concerned....perhaps more a case of flying by the seat of my pants, which I often do.....your experience where your g/father appeared the night he was killed must have been terrifying....and yet you knew later the significance of his appearance....that is fascinating....I would love to see the paintings of your visions....you may say you're a spiritual newbie, but Estee, you seem to be a very old soul who's more well-acquainted or connected with spiritual entities than you realize....please DO post those paintings, cher...I wish I could provide pics of the visions I've had, as well....

I'll share yet another experience I had very shortly after exiting the borg....as I said before, I went on a campaign of letter writing, exposing the mistranslated scriptures about Jesus and other twisted doctrinal teachings of the Gov. Potty....the first batch I sent out, there was an urgency that I felt .....some reason I had to get them in the mail the very day I sent them....I think it was in April, 1992, less than two months after my disf-ing.....that night, as I settled down in my bed and closed my eyes....I was just lying there, waiting for sleep to overcome me, feeling very reassured that I had accomplished something valid that I was supposed to do....the house suddenly began shaking....and I felt the rumbling of the ground beneath me and before I could open my eyes, I also felt something land on my bed in front of me...I was lying on my left side, facing the wall, so whatever it was had landed between myself and the wall......I opened my eyes....and saw.....the front of a white shirt....with buttons.....slowly raising my eyes, I recognized it as the spiritual body of the man that I had begun to strongly suspect was the Lord that I had spoken with many times, though I had not been aware of who he was during the time when we spoke.....the top of my head barely reached his shoulders.....he encircled me with his left arm, supporting my back....with his right arm, he reached up for the wall a short distance beyond the head of my bed (hollywood twin size) to brace himself....then he looked down at me and smiled.....He bent his head down and used his chin to move my hair off my forehead (it was in wild disarray, having gone to bed).....and kissed me on the forehead....I closed my eyes and rested the left side of my face against his chest....he was solid....I could feel that....but he was also transparent in appearance....he continued to hold me while the house and ground shook and dishes rattled in their cabinets....when the earthquake ended, I opened my eyes to discover he was gone.....he had appeared there just as the earthquake began and left as it ended....He was letting me know that He would protect me....and that I had done the right thing that day....the earthquake was a 5.5 shaker that had centered in Hot Springs, Calif.....that info was the basis for my next letter to the Gov. Potty....I, of course, referred to the earthquake and told them it signified they were in "hot water" with their creator....for all their meanness and lies....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit