2.16.2017 NJ Star-Ledger Ad: "Were you sexually abused by the Jehovahs Witnesses?"

by breakfast of champions 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• schnell
    schnell

Watchtower's a helluva drug.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

it is interesting. In the Pardon case it is now on appeal to see if Watchtower can force CCJW to produce documents.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

PRichard Richard

Please call the law firm, you were offered that someone thought you were mental, by coming back and back trying to make your point when you have clear options it's making you look really like you are obsessing and not taking care of yourself. Please I beg of you call the law firm.

I did call them and they were really nice, I told them what happened in my hall how we had 3 child molesters, I also mentioned you and told them how worked up you are that you are convinced that this could harm victims instead of helping them.

They asked for you to call. I told them I did not know you or your name, just that you are on a web sight that I read, but that you are extremely worried about this, and you keep posting over and over and over how worried you are. They said that I should post for you to call them.

They honestly are really nice. So call them.

LITS

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Richard they are there now you can call them instead of getting so worked up posting here.

Calm down take a deep breath and call them, stop getting so worked up with us on this board, we didn't place the ad's they did call them.

LITS

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LostGeneration - "...this is ALL OUT WAR on the Watchtower..."

Hard to argue with.

The Org's got no one to truly blame but themselves, either, IMO...

...for all intents and purposed, they created their enemies, themselves.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Richard makes a propaganda type of argument, but it has merits. He claims that the victims and their lawyers have a hill to climb, but quite conveniently ignores that the Watchtower has an abyss to get out of. The Watchtower has to spent its limited resources to defend itself in many fronts while membership and donations are going down. The Watchtower can't liquidate more "Brooklyns", and the remaining assets can't be sold all at once without destroying itself.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

BOC

Just the notoriety SUCKS for WT.

They're all about appearances, and this doesn't appear to be so great.

THIS THIS THIS, aside from the rest, JUST THIS is horrifying for the WTBTS/JW. It is better than any exjw billboard or sign or AYNTHING bringing negative attention to them. THIS has got to sting like a bee, like a yellow jacket, over and over and over.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nonjwspouse - "...THIS has got to sting like a bee..."

Dances like a butterfly, too.

:smirk:

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

I was just go to say it's Monday the law firm is open for sure, throes who are so sure that this is a waste of time, that it's a uphill battle, that have proof to back up what and why they are saying, instead of debating us over and over and over who can do nothing about it as we didn't place the ad's, Thoes like RO and Landy, now's the time to call, talk to someone who can help you instead of wasting your time with us and getting frustrated because we happen to disagree with you.

And even if your right at least the ad's are making a huge statement in of themselves. Just the fact that the next time a JW calls on someone's door they are going to remember these ad's. Just this publicity is a huge victory in itself.

LITS

• Landy
    Landy

You seem to be the one that's going on like a broken record across 20 different threads..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit