2.16.2017 NJ Star-Ledger Ad: "Were you sexually abused by the Jehovahs Witnesses?"

by breakfast of champions 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Again I never said that they will lose. I never said that they should give up. I said that people on here think that it will be a slam dunk or now will just be easy wins here on out. I said that they have a tough hill to climb but obviously they think that they have a shot at wining. I know that I didn't say, yay now watchtower is going down in a firey crash like everyone else is saying, so therefore everyone assumes that I think these firms will lose. It is reality that they have a hill to climb and it will be interesting to see how they fair.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Richard call them and tell them that. You are so sure of it, call them. Why are you telling us over and over and over how you feel, we can't do anything about your view anymore than you can about the ones you feel this will be a slam dunk, and that it will be easy wins.

All you have to do is call them instead debating everyone on here and telling them that they are wrong in being hopeful. Just call the law firm the number is listed. Why are you wasting your time and effort by telling us yet again how your strongly feel this is a very tough battle and that it will be very hard for them. Tell them that "the Lopez case started in 2012 that is 5 years now and it is going it hasn't even gone to trial yet."

Tell them that you are very worried to the point that you have spent hours on a web sight trying to convince other of this "What will be sad though is if they use some of their weaker cases and use that to build up their stronger ones. By putting their clients through the emotional toll and getting their hopes up, even though they don't have a lot of faith that a win could occur. Some firms do that especially if they think that a bigger payday is waiting for them in future, stronger cases. Not saying that they will do it, but if they do it will be very sad for those clients." Tell them that they have a tough hill to climb and that you seriously do not think it will work out and that you are very, worried.

Just call the law firm, tell them all that is clearly eating at you please quit telling us who can do nothing about it over and over and over. You really just need to call them, I am sure they will have someone that you can talk to tomorrow. You really need to take this to someone who can do something about it most of us can not do anything as we are not part of this law firm and telling us is doing no good.

I just beg of you to please quit trying to discourage us. Feel the way you do but please stop telling us.

LITS

• freddo
    freddo

Richard Oliver doesn't appear to be wired right. Let him be.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

freddo:

Are you saying that I am mentally ill because I don't agree with you and most people on this forum.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Richard I think he is saying that you do not stop as Albert Einstein said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

You have been coming on this thread over and over and over and over trying to drive your point home in as many ways as you can to people who are not associated with the law firm that has clearly by your posts really upset you, to the point that you have spent an enormous amount of time and research trying to convince people, people who did not post the ads or have anything to do with placing the ads who are just merely talking about the ads and voicing their opinions in a way that you have very, very, very, clearly and strongly told us that you feel is not right.

I think everyone who has read your posts on this thread get it by now that you feel and to use your own words that this is a huge "uphill battle for these lawyers. They may win, but it won't be easy." "My only contention is that this is going to be extremely hard even if they win, it is not a slam dunk for future cases. People have to realize that." "But it is going to a long hard battle. People have to be ready for that. Even the Lopez case started in 2012 that is 5 years now and it is going it hasn't even gone to trial yet."

Those are just a few of your posts on this thread. I think everyone gets your point very clearly but to keep telling us over and over and over your view does you or anyone who reads your post any good now. We get what you mean but it is starting to come off like you are a little obsessed over this and you just cannot let it go or expect the fact that others may have a different view than you do.

Thus you are coming off like what Albert Einstein said. You really truly need to call the law firm instead of telling us. WE DID NOT PLACE THE AIDS! The law firm did for you to keep telling us every chance you get that this is really long shot after awhile makes you appear a little nutty, sorry.

LITS

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Life is too short:

You are right. You are intitled to your opinion. I think many people are going to be very disappointed but if that happens there is nothing I can do about that.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Richard see right there you just cannot let it go can you? Call the law firm! You just said "I think many people are going to be very disappointed but if that happens there is nothing I can do about that."

There is something you can do and it is not posting on this sight but calling the law firm since you are so sure that this is going to be a huge disappointment. You need to tell them not us.

You act like you are helpless but you have the phone number and you can STOP this so why are you coming back and back and back trying to convince us who can do nothing when you can CALL THE LAW FIRM!

See Richard this is why you are struggling you are talking to ones who cannot help you. Please call the law firm and talk to them.

LITS

• flipper
    flipper

Richard, it is obvious that you really want to influence (more so than share) opinions here.

So far, not working well. Maybe time to take a class like propaganda manufacture 101.

Mrs. Flipper

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ok, so several posts back I said

I do not think any of this will be a slam dunk.

Then RICHARD OLIVER said

I said that people on here think that it will be a slam dunk or now will just be easy wins here on out.

If that isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Here's the thing Ritchie...it really doesn't matter if the victims win or not, if this firm and their allies go full target on the JWs.

Sure, I'd like them to win, mainly for the victims sake, and secondly to force WT to REPORT to the police immediately from now on so potentially THOUSANDS of innocent children aren't hurt in the future.

But even if they don't, this is ALL OUT WAR on the Watchtower, and their name is going to be drug through the mud for the next several years.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit