It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Is he trying to set himself up a new career as a movie critic?

Or it's some lame attempt to show that he "doesn't care" about all this bad publicity?

Any normal person would actually take a break from social media, this just reenforces my opinion that he has no sense of shame whatsoever and still doesn't believe he's done anything wrong.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Lloyd brazenly stated on his Twitter account "If you know of CSA or have evidence that a minor has been groomed or abused, please go to the police with it." Well guess what Mr. Evans? That's exactly what multiple people are doing RIGHT NOW!

https://youtu.be/zgRKJynWMXc

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So who’s jurisdiction does it fall under? Hope the UK police take it more seriously than they take grooming gangs.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It should be mentioned that the JLE email address in these screenshots would have had to be created between April 2004 and October 2005. In the UK, between October 2005 and sometime in 2010, all new gmail accounts were using googlemail.com as their domain address due to a dispute with another company.

I can attest to that since mine began it's life as Googlemail dot com in the UK at this time and transitioned to Gmail.

• Typo
    Typo

With everything being said,there is one thing that is not understood for me. Why would watchtower keep this information for themselves. I can think of a 100 ways how they could use this information against him without harm for them. It's just doesn't make sense,that they have a proof of him being a predator and let him talk about the watchtower,uncovering the dirty secrets of this cult....

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Typo,

Maybe I can help. In 2008 when he was trolling for 14 year-olds Lloyd was a Ministerial Servant. Watchtower would have to admit they had a problem. Watchtower will never admit anything. Then fast-forward to Lloyd's "Judicial," I bet the Watchtower Rep made it clear what was said in that room stayed in that room.

Sure Lloyd's channel may have helped some leave Watchtower, but those people would have found others on YouTube and left anyway. The key to all of this is Watchtower needs to pretend they don't have a problem with CSA.

• Typo
    Typo

Perhaps you're right. Let Lloyd live was less of a damage than publicly point to him,or point to him in any way for that matter. It would come back to them. Maybe I thought wt is a bit more vindictive ;-)

• Reservations
    Reservations

That Marc Cora guy on YouTube, with his video next to the police station handing in evidence, I think there’s more than the screenshots we’ve seen.

Maybe the girl, now woman, is ready to come forward?

There was one interesting point on Reddit, if the WT did know about this for all of these years, by exposing it they could leave themselves open to lawsuits from others, and they haven’t been in the business of naming and shaming individuals/defectors for many many years.

Maybe when Splane said “this is war”, he wasn’t being as hyperbolic as we all thought. They obviously knew the deal with Lloyd all along, and were playing along.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I don't know how things work in prisons in Croatia and/or UK, but in many parts of the world, the life expectancy of a child abuser in the prison system is incredibly short.

Dude should be spending every waking moment preparing a legal defense rather than reviewing movies.

• Reservations
    Reservations

Lloyd has literally spent the last 10 years condemning WT and their policies in regards to CSA, and condemning their 2 witness rule, saying the WT protects abusers.

Whilst all this time, he himself was a an abuser, he will cling to the 2 witness rule, and the WT has covered up his disgusting behaviour.

I just can’t get my head around it.

When the WT calls their own carpet sweeping apostate lies to the public, everyone calls it out as bullshit, because let’s face it, it is. And everyone with half a brain knows it.

But when Lloyd says his accusations are lies, Ohhhhhh, we are supposed to think it’s all made up now! People aren’t as quick to call bullshit on Lloyd Evans and not hold him to the same standard as they have to literally every accusation of CSA levelled up against the WT.

I’m certain this is true. 100%. Why 100%? Because people don’t make this shit up. And the very very small percentage of people who do make this up, are certainly not able to create this type of evidence from thin air, and if you think there is, you need you head seeing to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit