It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Both the girl in Wales and the Jw girl are true. I was not aware of the sexting with the girl in Wales as this something thT VAH had in his possession foe some time

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

"If you know of CSA or have evidence that a minor has been groomed or abused, please go to the police with it."

Don't worry Lloyd we will.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

It should be mentioned that the JLE email address in these screenshots would have had to be created between April 2004 and October 2005. In the UK, between October 2005 and sometime in 2010, all new gmail accounts were using googlemail.com as their domain address due to a dispute with another company.

• Dagney
    Dagney

One thing is certain. A sexual predator doesn't seek help, but boldly continues until caught.

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Wow… that chat was unreal and beyond creepy

• Simon
    Simon
    The metadata shows the document written by Kim Brooks, because she herself stated that she removed the e-mail address and copied the text into a document to make it shareable as a PDF. So this in itself does not prove that the statement is genuine.

Exactly. If the claim was that the PDF itself had been created 10+ years ago and passed on as original, then the metadata would be relevant. As it is it's simply a container that people use to send things in.

If I were asked to look at it in a more forensic manner, I'd look for things like the font face and the anti-aliasing used as a way of dating it, as those have changed over the years. If it were a newer system font rendered on a higher res display then that would scream "faked" but both look like you'd expect for the time, so if it were a fake then someone has thought of absolutely everything, which people tend not to, or someone faked it and then waited 14 years to release it? That doesn't seem realistic.

The other thing I'd try to do is find the chat system involved and whether it formatted nested discussions in that way. This may be difficult but doable, especially if someone knows what system it may have been.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I hope it's fake. Because it's pretty goddamned awful, even as fiction.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Well one thing many of us can agree on is even if the emails turn out to be fake, Lloyd is still a creep for hiring hookers for the past 4 or so years using donations.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Kim Silvio has just issued a new statement. Very sensible advice in my opinion.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Lloyd is deeply concerned about everything that is going on. The spending donation money on whores, the destruction of his family, the allegations of having sexual activity with a 14 year old child; due to this he really and sincerely wants to be crystal clear....he totally HATED the new Matrix movie...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit