It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    OMG that is awful. I mean just awful. Nasally, tone deaf, no depth, pure monotone.
    I watched until 1:50 of the video then I had to turn it off.

Looks like the old saying "The Devil has all the best tunes" has been proved wrong.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if it’s a hard song to sing?

… because it’s awfully hard to listen to. 😜

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I dunno. Lloyd has a bit of an issue controlling hard things...

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd is searching for relevance. Not finding it, of course. But searching.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

That Joe Exotic style hair isn't doing him any favors.

Top text reads

Maybe no one is paying attention to me because I haven't spoken about any relevant or new information that other exjws channels haven't already covered and I'm still makeing boring as fuck 5 hour long rambling videos that go no where and contribute nothing and I love to shove my atheism into everyone's face like I'm some edgy 14 year old on reddit invalidating half my audience and I've bullied, demeaned and threatened to sue other members of the exjw community

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So for a while he was doing rebuttal videos of broadcast or convention , Then he started those "rebuttal sushi " Tibor would do all the work of just cutting 20 clip of the original rebuttal video he already made, to make it seems he's doing a lot of videos per month but come on. Today and yesterday he just upload a Tiktok video ? of one of his sushi video? What's next ? Rebuttal JW Gifs ? Meme?

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

So while he's been pratting around writing and performing awful songs and posting unrelated stuff on Twitter and pointless "sushi" clips on YouTube, in the past fortnight he's missed all of the following that his supposed "career" should have had him at the forefront of:

- Rebekah Vardy documentary (Ok, that's not very significant in the scheme of things, but still...)
    - Cancelled convention video leaks
    - Cancelled AMIII talk video leak
    - The title of the brochures in the "secret" consignment to congregations (assuming that leak proves legit, we've yet to see the actual contents)
    - Regional Convention rebuttals (ExJWCaleb has so far beaten him to Day 1)

So much for his "life-saving" activism being sooo important, and him being so busy with it!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It's not your religion...

It's you trying not to die...(okayyy🤔)

It's not your religion...

We're all learning how to fly...(ooof. Fail🤦🏻‍♀️)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Tibor would do all the work of just cutting 20 clip of the original rebuttal video he already made

Interestingly, he actually films them as sushi’s and tibor puts them together into the long as fuck videos

signed: Kim who is blamed for everything 😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit