It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I can't beleive how some people are still so starstruck with that man in 2023! COME ON! All those comments Great song, Wow, Amazing !.. We all know how it felt to be in a cult,(JW) But who knew that some CULT can make you completely Tone Deaf ... blind ,stupid, and LIARS!

Well with all that ass kissing he won't need a colonoscopy this year... That thing is super clean now...

By the way page 990! only 10 more to go ...🥳🥳🥳

• bsmart
    bsmart

Someone on the last page was concerned about the "Like & Dislike" buttons; they have been around for only a few years. The last time Simon did a major update if I recall.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Someone actually compared him to David Brent in the comments. I am surprised he didn’t remove it.

For those who do not get the reference, to be compared to David Brent is not a compliment. He’s notorious for thinking he has musical talent but when he plays he actually has little and the lyrics are pure rubbish.

https://youtu.be/sEtQj9wuqhs

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I wonder how long it will take him to remove the comment now.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ugh, so Lloyd can strum a guitar and sing a bit.

What this means is he won't set the world on fire, but he will be able to do some busking in streets and shopping malls, with passers-by dropping him a few coins.

Glad to see he's found his level

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

God is watching over us
    He should beg for what he did
    How can you say that he helped you out today
    While he was killing 14,000 kids

^^^ What's the 'killing 14,000 kids' a reference to? The Watchtower's paedo and no blood policies, or something from the Old Testament?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Might be a specific reference to 14,000, but my guess is it’s just random nonsense. Aggressive atheism is so 2008. He’s stuck in Ditchkins time warp that was probably never terribly applicable in Croatia anyway. Somebody tried to pay him a compliment at the end of the video by requesting the chorus again and his response was petulant, “what, just the chorus?” If that was rent-a-friend Tibor, it’s probably indicative of the egg shells he always walking on.

Good fucking lord. He wants to be bullied so badly

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I bet in Hemorrhoid Evans mind, "da Purse-e-q-shun" he thinks he's under fuels his song lyrics. He's just a lonely Brit boy hiding out in a Croatian attic like Anne Frank in the Netherlands. Ver is de train?

Choo-Choo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit