It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He upload on Youtube is new atheist song... It is so depressing ,whiny, not going to post the link here..If you want to listen to a good atheist song, may I suggest Losing my religion by R.E.M.

The title of the song is: Not my religion ? so...he does have a religion but not the one he's whining about ? what?

I almost left this comment : Well. Don't quit your day JOB..

But didn't cause number 1 : he doesn't have a JOB to begin with .And .No2 : he said he doesn't tolerate people telling him he doesn't have a JOB ,and he will delete those comments... šŸ„ŗ

so now I'm depress , and I think I write a song about that...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

OMG!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

• Dagney
    Dagney

OMG lol

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

OMG that is awful. I mean just awful. Nasally, tone deaf, no depth, pure monotone. He does not have a good singing voice at all.

And from the clapping it sounds like there's about 10 people in the audience.

Don't make plans for your world tour just yet Lloyd.

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

With that stupid blond hair, Iā€™m waiting for him to ā€œcome outā€ as gay or trans.

That will be his next ā€œattention-gettingā€ gimmick.

šŸ¤£

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Hereā€™s the rundown so you donā€™t have to watch if you donā€™t want to. IMO the lyrics are clunky and not suited for his nasal and baritone singing voice, nor do they tread any new ground. LE actually stole a line from Ben Shapiro at one point - ā€œfacts donā€™t care about your feelingsā€. He claimed in the beginning that there are no songs about atheism whilst a lot are about God. Actually I can think of one - ā€œGodā€ by John Lennon. I know thatā€™s an impossible standard for a hack like LE to attain, but he would have been better off had he taken inspiration from that song. In Lennonā€™s song he explained what God was and wasnā€™t. For him it was a concept where we measure our pain, before going through what he did and didnā€™t believe in. Lloyd just heads right into this subject tackling it head on with no nuance. Heā€™s essentially making a song about atheism not because he was inspired to do so, but because he wanted to.

Not Your Religion

I lose no sleep if you want to believe what they say
    You live in their fantasy
    But I've come to see that there is no virtue in faith
    Facts just don't care how you feel
    God is watching over us
    He should beg for what he did
    How can you say that he helped you out today
    While he was killing 14,000 kids
    It's not your religion
    There's no man in the sky
    It's not your religion
    It's you trying not to die
    Every God they sold you wasnt true
    Everything they promised was a lie
    It's not your religion
    We're just learning how to fly
    Life can be tough
    There's no need to heed what I say
    Whatever gets you through the week
    But some of us want nothing more to do with God much
    God messes all that we need
    God is watching over us
    He's a pridened little man
    How can you claim that 6000 years of pain
    is a wise and loving master plan
    It's not your religion
    There's no man in the sky
    It's not your religion
    It's you trying not to die
    Every God they sold you wasn't true
    Everything they promised was a lie
    It's not your religion
    It's just learning how to fly
    It's not your religion
    It's just learning how to fly

From the applause it sounds like there are 10 to 15 people there. Someone calls out for him to repeat the chorus but didnā€™t know what the English word for it was. Hi Tibor!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He rambles. There's no structure to it. He's a pretty awful songwriter.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

So his patrons have been dropping steadily since that surge when he made his begging plea a couple of months ago. He's at 530 now. What do we think he's going to do once it hits that 500 number he was whining about? Another begging video?

Honestly, how can anyone be so stupid that he doesn't see it's not sustainable. If people were going to patronize consistently, they wouldn't keep dropping out like flies. What does he think is going to change over the next few months that he'll magically get consistent, regular patrons?

Forget about him churning out new content, his videos are stagnant and he can't offer what he once did, no one provides him with leaked material, he's not part of any documentaries or legal cases, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel for interviewees, he said he'd be updating JWwatch but he hasn't, no way he's gonna get anything from this book he's supposedly working on... the list goes on.

He's no longer at the corner of FA and FO, he's at the tail end of the FO stage. It will be interesting to see where he's at in 6 months or a year from now.

Ah yes professional activism šŸ™ƒ

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Another begging video?

Or worst... he will make a song about it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit