It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Now if I was a father and I had visiting rights, that visiting time would be done without using social media to virtue signal that I am indeed a good father.

This is just another form of exploitation, well done Lloyd.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

https://img.jehovahs-witness.com/image/617eb6fc7073a9ee26d6b3be4a1588fa?s=480

I know my memory is not the best these days, but hasn’t he previously ( like a few months ago) already posted this pic ?

Omg I don't know did he?????

But ur not ignoring it?????? He continues to enjoy the attention and even gets money from going woe is me.

Dude pls pls pls pls stop doing "activism".

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    …pretend he's a swell family man instead of the reality - someone that abandons them when he wants to visit hookers.

This is precisely what he is doing. He’s been fundraising off of his family for years and has ramped it up since he has gotten exposed. This is coming from a man who actually had the nerve to accuse people of attacking his family in the days following his revelation of embarrassing details of their sexual relationship. His mention of his wife needing a job and possibly being laid off (and by extension his children suffering) was likely responsible for 1/2 of the new patrons if not more joining after that begging video.

The Lloydgate account on Twitter posted all sorts of screengrabs of him tweeting at the Australian govt., Qatar Airlines, KLM and just downright bitching about the possibility of his wife’s visa being delayed and how his family might not join him in Australia. It’s rather important to know what was going on behind the scenes since we now know he would have not minded going without her, perhaps even welcomed it since it would have given him opportunities to seek out sex. But he complained anyway about his wife not going because it fit his narrative that he was so devoted to them.

It is so disingenuous of Jabba the Hutt to keep planting his flag on the myth of him being a “family man”. We also know from that Dijana email that he only interacts with his children when it is on his time and when he desires it. When he’s scrolling dating sites they are simply a nuisance. Even when he does engage he emotionally manipulates them by crying in front of them in order to deflect blame towards their mother.

He’s hardly any benefit to his children. He’s just an emotional parasite.

Damn man I just remembered the email! I actually had to stop reading it cos it was that fucked up and it was spooking me out.

So fucked up on so many levels. He doesn't care about anyone but himself

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's amusing to see him getting such vociferous support from someone calling herself "chastity queen."

NXIVM is a personality cult so there's that. : P

Also is this in his patron pledge to interview random ex cult members??? As opposed to do "actual" exjw things????

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So let me get this straight... he made a video to Apologize to Tibor cause he forgot his birthday , again made a youtube video just to say oops I forgot to wish you a happy birthday , and please can you please leave in the comment section to Tibor who is very gracious, some happy birthday wishes... 74 people so far left birthdays wishes ? one man gave $4,99 donation to Tibor ? for what ? Don't those idiots know that Lloyd will make some Youtube $$$ ,maybe not a lot but still , with that video ? he will use 1\2 to buy Tibor a happy meal at McDonald's , the other 1\2 will go for him of course...

And That's the thing he will ''Apologies" for ? Are you kidding me ? After EEEEEVERYTHING he did . Roll the tape please! OMG! SHUT UP!

well at least he didn't forget to go ,last monday , to the Open Mic in Zagreb to sing his Guinea Pig song again...yes there is the video of this on there Instagram page...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Ok, so he publicly apologises to Tibor for forgetting his birthday.

Yet no public apology to the (many) people who he has intimidated, harassed, dismissed, insulted and defamed (yes, for real) over the years.

No public apology to his wife who he has verbally and emotionally abused, humiliated and treated "like a rag for cleaning the floor".

No public apology for the terrible example as a man, a husband and a father, that he has set for his daughters.

No public apology to the patrons to whom he has broken his promises, and whose money he has squandered on sex tourism and other self-indulgences.

Fine. But we see you, and we remember. The internet has a long memory!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit