It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    Diogenesister
    Fast Jehu also said the Holier-than-thou Reddit exZJ mods don't help!!

Right - that's true of my experience with the German Reddit section.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Jabba the Hutt - Not to worry. I have it now thanks to a good friend.

Whew, that was fucking close! That had the makings of pure disaster. Disaster! Cataclysm! Catastrophe! Calamity! Tribulation! Activism as we know it would have gone to shit if Lloyd Evans didn’t get that video and the production quality wasn’t crystal clear. Just think of the lives that weren’t saved during this period of delay!

Hold on, I just got a DM from a Nigerian prince who is going to wire me millions if I give him my bank account information and I shan’t dawdle. That would be maladministration on my part! Be back later, and depending on how many millions I pull from this, I might be willing to find a JWN meetup in Dubai!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He made another tweet about those Apple Headset, not going to post it cause Boring...But come on , he would really like to have them...If somebody would buy them for him of course ,cause he's to frugal for that...

by the way...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

If Arnie can do it? Arnold is a beloved movie star (I won't say "actor" for obvious reasons but he is a star...) who's still putting out material, was the governor of California, a bill to change the born-in-the-USA requirement to be president was introduced because of him, has owned/invested in a string of businesses, has 5.2 million followers on Twitter... okay he fucked around in his personal life and shame on him but at least they were all consenting adults and not someone forced into the trade...

But hey, if some stupid little peon like him can speak his mind, I'm sure the world is waiting breathlessly for what this ugly washed-up has-been going through a midlife crisis whose name shall forever be associated with prostitutes in Thailand has to say.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Arnie sounds like a jerk. I think the biggest difference is that Schwarzeneggar waited until after he'd become famous and wealthy before nuking his marriage by failing to master his penis, and before making dumb and inflammatory public comments.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Arnie tweeted that the headline was misleading; this is from the interview:

DEVITO: The whole idea that we have to drink water out of bottles, I worry about what’s going on in the world with water, because we’re running out of it. Look at Lake Mead and what’s happening there. What’s in the future for us? What do you think, in terms of our species? Are we going to last? Tell me, oh great leader.

SCHWARZENEGGER: [Laughs] It reminds me of Howard Stern’s question to me. “Tell me, governor, what happens to us when we die?” I said, “Nothing. You’re 6 feet under. Anyone that tells you something else is a fucking liar.”

DEVITO: You don’t know.

SCHWARZENEGGER: I said, “We don’t know what happens with the soul and all this spiritual stuff that I’m not an expert in, but I know that the body as we see each other now, we will never see each other again like that.”

DEVITO: We deteriorate.

SCHWARZENEGGER: Except in some fantasy. When people talk about, “I will see them again in heaven,” it sounds so good, but the reality is that we won’t see each other again after we’re gone. That’s the sad part. I know people feel comfortable with death, but I don’t.

But whatever anyone thinks of Arnold, the idea of this fat ugly cow acting like "oh if that little nobody can speak out then I can too..." Arrogant ass hat.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    He made another tweet about those Apple Headset

He's been watching to much Demolition Man and wants to get into the action me thinks.

Just because u have kids and take them nice places does not make you a nice person 🙄

Also I'm pretty sure you didn't get ur kids permission to post their picture 🤨

• Simon
    Simon

Looks like an el-cheapo store of Chinese plastic crap.

And his priority isn't on his kids, it's taking a selfie using them as props to "virtue signal" and pretend he's a swell family man instead of the reality - someone that abandons them when he wants to visit hookers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit