It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

🙈 Devastated to learn I share a sense of humour with Lloyd 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ray Bloody Purchase!! THATS who he reminds me of!!

Except Ray shags everyone else's wife, Lloyd shags everyone but his wife!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Except Ray shags everyone else's wife, Lloyd shags everyone but his wife!

Bwahahaa! Good one.

I do feel sorry for Dijana. Even though she is somewhat complicit in him being able to continue acting as he is. I don't know how much of that is her having been manipulated, and how much is self-preservation/getting what she can out of the situation?

In a sense, it could be a form of prostitution itself: you tolerate the crap you get from your husband and even support him (on the surface at least), in return for the 'pay' - income and a form of material security (but at the cost of your own emotional and mental health).

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Yesterday, JW Caleb made 2 Youtube videos about 2 shunning videos of the 2023convention that are all ready deleted ? then he went on ALTWordly youtube channel to talk about that again...Meanwhile in Croatia...

(cricket sound effect here...) He didn't even tweeted about this yet...

Remind me why people give him $$$ again ?

And it's about the JW Convention ! you know the thing he said he was going to concentrate now instead of making a video on the Vardy documentary...

But to be fair ,yesterday was the opening of the open mic in zagreb in there new location the cafe bar Spunk...There's no video on there Instagram page of him singing yet, but he's suppose to be the on in charge of organizing those events so he must have been there ...maybe?... He must be so ...,what was the term he use on his tweet you can see on page 962 of this forum ...Oh yes ''Swamped''...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I do feel sorry for Dijana. Even though she is somewhat complicit in him being able to continue acting as he is. I don't know how much of that is her having been manipulated, and how much is self-preservation/getting what she can out of the situation?

Somewhat? I’d say she is complicit. One common theme among the begging video commenters was how they would donate if they could but couldn’t afford it. And then they saw the response and decided to join as Patrons anyway. If people are saying they can’t afford even the lowest tiers it tells you they are living paycheque to paycheque.

A single mother somewhere is giving Lloyd Evans money, and his wife is getting her hair done or having her latest tattoo inked, courtesy of the same pool of funds.

After all, Lloyd was clear about needing to pay Dijana her “wages”.

I sincerely doubt she needed to be manipulated. As Lloyd said on that abusive letter:

You have known for years that I am a workaholic and we have talked about it openly, yet you have persisted with our relationship and been quite happy to reap the dividends of my uneven work-life balance financially.

Take whatever Lloyd says with a grain of salt, but the last sentence indicates that she enjoys the benefits of his grift. I have no reason to dispute that. Even last year on his birthday trip she was posing in the background for the pic he was about to tweet, with both parties knowing quite well that their relationship was under public scrutiny after what he said in the livestream and about them being separated. However passive, that was tacit support for the continued grift off of vulnerable ex-cult members.

I don’t doubt it in the least that she has gotten some sort of lump sum or increase in pay from this latest bump.

She does not belong anywhere in the conversation about Lloyd and him being compromised by his actions in Thailand, but if you want to talk about the grift, she is right in the middle of it, enjoying her lifestyle at the expense of single mothers and 50-something exJW janitors.

My sympathy for that woman has been exhausted. Like her husband, she needs to get a real job like all the other single mothers they are funding off of do.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd a workaholic? 😂😂😂 This made my day.

Dude is so lazy he can't even be bothered to cover the few jw related news that come out and instead relies on copy/pasting his own scripts adjusting them for the latest rebuttal video. Hell, he doesn't even show up for many of his own conventions, I mean, subscribers livestreaming.

If by workaholic he means, binge whoring than yes, he might be right

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Any news on how his grooming, sorry, talent spotting night went?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

yesterday was the opening of the open mic in zagreb in there new location the cafe bar Spunk - lol.

Sounds like the right place for Lloyd.

•  Debra
    Debra

The reason he has failed to mention the deleted videos is that he at one time got those things before everyone else, but getting them at the same time as everyone else puts him in a bit of a sulk

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here we go again. He can be said to have fobbed off survivors when the ones who were complaining about him and his actions received a shit sandwich which gaslighted then into thinking they were in the minority and were under the influence of others.

What a complete joke.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

He's keen to keep the IICSA issue alive because it was the last big story that he can point to being involved in (apart from the ones about his personal life).

He's not been on the inside of any significant events since, and he's not likely to be now since his fall from 'grace'.

If there's ever an IICSA2 (or anything similar), I doubt he'll be welcome anywhere near it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit