My me my my me me.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

My me my my me me.

🙃🤪🙃

I look at ya from downunder! 🇳🇿
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    make 10 videos a month, not 1 and chop it up into 10 smaller pieces.

At this point he should just do Tik Tok videos...Oh wait he already started to have some on his youtube channel...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That's wierd, On his Youtube ,under visit my website he has now this ?

https://reluctantapostate.co/

Services

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That looks like a boilerplate site template. He probably should not have posted the link until he had updated the site with his content...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About that website ,could it be a comp. his wife started ? but why is the adress in New-york ? and the phone number ?+1234567890 ? seriously ? And he has that link to that bogus website ? is on all his 2023 youtube video .

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It looks like a basic template that you are supposed to replace with your own content after you start the site. I guess some web hosts will do that now, so that the site is not just a blank page. But it should show something to indicate that it is "under construction." Or maybe he uploaded a random site template so it wasn't a blank page? Can't say.

But really, if you get a new site and are directing people to it, you should have a page that welcomes them and explains that you're still building it.

In the meantime, he should link to lloydevans.info

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The professional activist requires our help …. I personally find Kimmy’s response hilarious 😂😂

•  Debra
  • Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Looool. Lloyd can't even get convention videos anymore. What a twat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit