It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He lost the plot entirely as to why it’s so easy to mock and belittle him.

Case in point, Lloyd, here’s a demo of original music that might be suitable for your open mic night. As your vocals are used, you may want to consider a duet with Gothic Funk.

Morning Lloyd! Take your medicine, and Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!

https://soundcloud.com/gothic-funk/james-lloyd-evans-has-nothing-to-be-ashamed-of

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    He’s still reading this thread.

Of course, he is still looking at this thread. He doesn't reply to messages at breakneck speed without constantly doom-scrolling. It must be an extremely miserable existence constantly having to monitor what is being said, and more so now as he does not have many flying monkeys to constantly monitor what is being said about him.

He seems to think that putting out a tweet saying he doesn't give a shit when he really does will stop people from monitoring him.

Hey Lloyd, how does it feel to have the roles reversed, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of what you have been doing to people without consequences for ten years now? It must be eating you up inside to know that non of your bullying has any effect on others now. Karma is a bitch.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The thing is, it doesn't matter if he reads it or not, and it doesn't matter how he feels about this thread. It isn't for him.

It's for anyone who wants to know what he is really like. I bet he gives a shit about that.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About is latest tweet , I was thinking probably somebody left him a comment on his Youtube channel he didn't like. He's obsess of only keeping the one that praise him , and on Youtube , he has the control to delete any negative comment . He just did a boring broadcasting rebuttal video, he always make them very long ,so Tibor can then make 20 or more little shushi...My bet that must be the one ,that had a comment or maybe more than one that made him mad , There is 197 comments on that video, and you can bet he read all of them ,to make sure nobody was saying someting he didn't like . Remember he did say he would delete even somebody telling him to get a job... in the past he probably had one of is flying monkey do that ,but now poor him , he have to do that all by himself... What a boring life.... Seriously ,Mister Evans, your Patrons number will drop in june again ,so yes , you should ...

Get A Job !

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Found this comment on the Youtube Broadcast video... Guess sfsgr is a new subscriber ,that's why he left his comment there...

Oh the good old days where Lloyd could just write an arrogant and sarcastic answer back, then tweet about that ... Not to mention all the "like" and " tums up " he would have get for his response... Naturally the flying monkeys would also have joined in to insult and finish that person off...But now he can't do that anymore. He need to keep all the people that are willing to give him every $$$ ,he can get , even the one that dare tell him off...

By the way How funny he call Lloyd Eminem! That's why Lloyd bleach his hair in the first place ,((he said in a youtube video , he liked Eminem bleach hair , wanted to also do it but boo -hoo could not cause he was a JW at the time ) The thing is though ,Eminem only did that , back in the late 90s and early 2000s ,when he was 30 year old , (not in his 40 th ! ) he was doing this for the release of his new albums only ,then after 2002 he stopped bleaching his hair...

• Yooters
    Yooters

That SoundCloud linked song is awesome. Should be played at all the clubs around Zagreb.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    When he needed money it was “urgent”. As in “if I don’t hit these monetary goals I might have to shut down”.
    After he received the money he asked for, nothing is urgent anymore and he’ll do it on his own time.
    The only thing ever urgent about this was getting money.
    250 people just got scammed. Many of whom have urgent needs of their own, such as child care, paying the rent and utilities and the overall costs of life.
    I see where his mindset is at though. He’s by and large excluded from the real activism and he seems content with making videos and fundraising off that.
    He removed those Patreon goals because he doesn’t want to be held to any of his promises. People will get his content when he damn well feels like it and they all need to shut the fuck up and pay him.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Since he considers the donations his salary, I don't think he gets to "do [his] work in [his] own time." A boss can't tell you what to spend your salary on, but he can set expectations and demand results. Otherwise, it sounds like Evans wants to have it both ways. Again, to his patrons: this is what you're paying for.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Since he considers the donations his salary, I don't think he gets to "do [his] work in [his] own time." A boss can't tell you what to spend your salary on, but he can set expectations and demand results.

That’s a fair point…..he cannot gave it both ways 👍

• Simon
    Simon

Jeez, he's not even keeping up with his lowest tier promise is he?

"I would commit to uploading 10 videos a month"

His patreon plebs probably thought that meant he would make 10 videos a month, not 1 and chop it up into 10 smaller pieces.

Suckers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit