It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

He must have had a miraculous cure because just a few months ago, his back was so bad he couldn't take his girls swimming...

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    Mike, There is pandemic of broken backs in Wilmslow especially in his family, that's the only way to get attention and goverment benefits
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He hurt is Arm "Muscles" he can't play goal, on tuesday, the 16. but the friday 12 he could play pool?Also in the video he said the guys after the game all went to a bar, he didn't go cause is not drinking now? The pool place is in a Bar,restaurent? WHAT?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

He is so lonely

he is in a sexless marriage

he is so sad, putting a desperate message online to try to get someone to go and play pool with him

it’s a common phenomenon when people leave JWs that they are lonely as most of their friends for years were in the Borg. It’s also a very social life when you are in, and once out it’s a very lonely existence

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It’s a common phenomenon when people leave JWs that they are lonely as most of their friends for years were in the Borg.

It bothers me that he has been out for so long and may still be experiencing such loneliness 😞

• Vintage
    Vintage

The “wall” behind him looks like a tent. Did they take him to an Army hospital? So, “soccer star” is off the list of potential careers to replace “professional activist”.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The Soccer star, had the perfect chance to make some FRIENDS here, what did he do the first time he played with them...had a disagreement with somebody who dare tell him to calm down, and he told another one ,who was questioning is arm injury,: do you want my F***ING hospital record? Lonely people don't act like that.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5 said,

“Lonely people don’t act like that.”

So, if not lonely, what?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    KS bothers me that he has been out for so long and may still be experiencing such loneliness 😞

Yes. I really think he may be borderline. So much of what he does smacks of self hurting/self sabotage one minute, the next minute rank narcissism.

I think his post about Ryan Giggs shows poor self reflection. Attempting to force your wife into an open marriage is in a different league to nuisance emails once you've split up.

Sometimes I think ex JWs, especially those who lean to the liberal left, find it hard to sort out a reasonable moral compass. Not to say they're not nice, probably too nice ...just that not everything about the sexual revolution was 100% great....especially for working class women.

For example all this "poly Amory" cobblers. Vanishingly few people can manage that - whereby everyone is fairly treated and genuinely happy and no one (mostly women) are not taken advantage of Modern sexual mores are not necessarily making for happy young people. Swipe left, swipe right....but everyone is lonely.

The anti marriage brigade, for instance. Or the "poly amory" is cool Is what's termed a "luxury belief". So a belief that is probably ok for a very small & very privileged few. Because middle class liberals, for example, espouse single motherhood as "independent" blah blah but the truth is middle class women ARE the ones getting married and staying married, meanwhile POOR women are struggling as single mums with men who make no committment to their kids - leaving them in poverty.

Ok. Rant over😂

• Vintage
    Vintage

Diogenesister, I’ve thought a lot about marriage. When I first woke up, three and a half years ago, I spoke about the subject after an online meeting had ended. I was immediately “shut down” by two men at that meeting. It was the very first exjw Bible study meeting that I’d ever attended, and that was what happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit