It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Here is the full article on 7dnevno:

Have you heard of Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb? It is an ingenious musical project that encourages the authorial creativity of young musicians that has been taking place in Zagreb for four months. Every Monday in the diWine bar in Ilica 93, musicians of various profiles, ages and genres gather in front of an increasing audience and perform their original songs. The interest in participating is increasing, and the bar often asks for a table more – it seems that Zagreb lacked a place to enjoy good (author') music and cold beer.
    "Being a musician myself, I realized that Zagreb lacks a platform that would bring together unconfirmed, but not less talented musicians, enabling them to perform in front of a live audience. This was confirmed by numerous friends and fellow musicians, which encouraged me to start Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb. In the diWine bar we found an excellent partner, and to be completely honest, I myself did not expect the project to come to life so quickly and become popular. I hear from musicians of different ages and profiles every day, with and without prior experience, to apply to participate in the Open Mic," said Lloyd Evans, the initiator and initiator of this platform, a native of Manchester, where, he says, such events are commonplace.
    In just four months, Lloyd has assembled a small but powerful team of technical collaborators and managed to promote the Uncovered Open Mic platform through social networks. Every Monday, starting at 20:<>, four musicians get a chance to perform. In addition to having the opportunity to present themselves directly in front of a live audience at the diWine bar, clips of their performances are uploaded to the platform's Instagram profile in hopes of reaching an even greater number of viewers.
    From the Uncovered Open Mic platform, they invite other musicians to join these meetings. Before participating, it is necessary to register via e-mail [email protected], where it is advisable to send a few recordings of your own performances. The rule of performance is very simple: there are no covers. All performers perform exclusively their own compositions.
    "From the very beginning, my idea is that the diWine bar be a place where, with good wine, you can enjoy good music. After all, our slogan is: fun, music & magic (: When Lloyd suggested that Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb be happening in our space, I was really happy and, of course, I supported this idea to the maximum. It's great to start the week by listening to performances by talented musicians, who are getting better week after week. I believe that Open Mica has a stellar future ahead of us, and the effort that Lloyd, together with his team, invests in making this platform come to life is really commendable," said Irena Lučić, owner of diWine bar.
    Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb is a project that is currently taking place entirely on a volunteer basis. Follow Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb on Instagram and Facebook, and
    be sure to encourage your acquaintances and friends who create their own music to sign up for the performance.
  • usualusername1
    usualusername1

[email protected] & Temp Mail allows us to send our dear Lloyd emails giving him feedback.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Apparently "Spunk" is affiliated with the National and University Library in Zagreb, which is the national library of Croatia and central library of the University of Zagreb, and so is often frequented by students.

That explains the attraction for LE!

I doubt any students will be impressed with SlobLloyd. "Look at that old creep; he looks like he has spunk on his head!"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    [email protected]

I’d be thinking this is a 94 year old Lebanese man if given this email out of the blue.

Gmail addresses are free, chief. Might want to grab a new one for your open mic gig instead of recycling JW themed ones.

The themes of all these Dijana breakup songs are consistent though.

She made him misbehave because she didn’t satisfy him

He was miserable in his marriage

He felt trapped and dead inside

He stopped caring and does not give a fuc…

Wait - it should be her writing these songs. Never a remorseful word. It really is all her fault if you read into these lyrics.

Writer’s tip - there are a lot of words that can rhyme with “Pa Tong” and “ladyboy”.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I doubt any students will be impressed with SlobLloyd. "Look at that old creep; he looks like he has spunk on his head!"

I'm sure that's true, but I'm equally certain it wouldn't stop him from trying to sidle up to them between sets and chat them up, with his "midlife crisis" hair and his patter about how he is a prominent filmmaker and activist, saving people from the clutches of oppressive religions. Makes me cringe just at the thought of it!

I wonder if he ever takes Tibor along too? What a devastating couple of eligible males they'd make on the dating scene...

Actually, if they ever do go out on the town together, this is probably LE after the umpteenth unsuccessful attempt to pull a young student: https://youtu.be/63rcdLeXiU8?t=59

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    the effort that Lloyd, together with his team, invests in making this platform come to life is really commendable," said Irena, owner

Lloyd has a team ?

i wonder, has she met them?

Is she simply quoting an email promotion from him?

once again we get ‘delusions of grandeur’.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Nice phot of Roy Devans with his guitar that Toblerone posted on page 954.

Channeling his inner Rolf Harris

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He started those event in January 16 2023, I remember him saying his fingers " hurting" ,since he hadn't play the guitar for years(.Let's just say he was busy playing with another "instrument ", or have some Girls do it thanks to Patreon $$$) And by the way ,

numerous friends and fellow musicians, which encouraged me to start Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb.

Of course they did . He have the time to organize this each monday cause he doesn't have a real job, people give him money to make stupid youtube videos about JW cult!. Videos that he can make in one or two days than I guess he has all the free time ,in the rest of the month to watch and tweet about Star Trek and interview fellow musicians , like him to play one song on a Monday night in a little Bar! THANKS PATREON !

At first he was advertising those event on his new Facebook account the one he made when he was seperated from his wife ,the one that most of his Patrons don't know about...but then he stop Why? He mention doing this on twitter only 2 time, the one below, then Jan 16, he just post , I did it with a photo of him playing at the bar...But he never tweeted he was now in charge of organising those even each monday ...Why? More weird , he was mention in a local Magazine and he never brag about it ? WHY? Come on the guy Lives for those attention and praise. Could it be that some Patrons were not to happy with the stand up twitter post and video, and that's why he wants to keep that a secret ?

Now it will be at another location? I was thinking ,could it be that mister big head got into an argument with the owners of the DeWine bar , maybe expecting them to pay him now , since that event was mention in a local magazine ? anyway just a thought...

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I was thinking ,could it be that mister big head got into an argument with the owners of the DeWine bar , maybe expecting them to pay him now , since that event was mention in a local magazine ? anyway just a thought...
    Possibly. He presumably had some kind of falling out with them, whether real, or just imagined in his own head and built up out of proportion. Or perhaps someone in the know about his other 'activities' and behaviours saw the publicity and let the bar owners know, and they decided to end their association? Who knows.

He does seem to leave a trail of chaos and destruction in his wake wherever he goes, doesn't he?
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm sure he'll go far with his work ethic, based on a tweet where he picks up his guitar for the first time when he has a gig the next day. Then again, I don't think this is his way of branching out in order to make more money- he's trying to get laid. He might be wondering why there are so few 20-year-olds at the local bar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit