It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: It’s like going to a county courthouse in Oklahoma or Saskatchewan and saying you have a defamation case to file against 7 people in 4 different countries, none of them your own, all based on things they said on the internet.

...and then making public statements warning the 'defendants' that they'd better lawyer up, and offering his followers updates on his 'legal case' against them. On the internet. Where erasing your mistakes can be extremely difficult...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

If FatBoy could ever find out who I am (good luck, Lard Ass!) and he said he was suing me, I'd (((( YAWWWN ))) and roll over and go back to sleep. This is a huge NothingBurger, and I wouldn't have wasted 1 dollar or 1 joule of energy wandering about some fat loser's bullshit frivolous "lawsuit" from some 3rd World shithole country which couldn't touch me in a million years because they have ZERO jurisdiction in the USA. lol.....what a joke!

• Simon
    Simon
    I'd live to enrol in acting classes too but the only ones I found so far are on Saturdays

Oh no, the humanity?!

It's probably on Saturday so people who work for a living can attend. I wonder why Saturday is off-limits for him? Is it hooker-day or something? Surely if he works for himself and can set his own schedule it would be no issue?

Sounds more like an excuse for inaction and lack of effort, because:

"I'd love to learn how to [insert skill here] but unfortunately I can't because [lame excuse that shouldn't stop you]"

Sounds so much better than:

"I'd love to improve myself but I'm just too lazy"

• Simon
    Simon

"It’s like going to a county courthouse in Oklahoma or Saskatchewan and saying you have a defamation case to file against 7 people in 4 different countries, none of them your own, all based on things they said on the internet."

"all based on things you said on the internet that they repeated and laughed at"

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I also laughed at that Simon...like it's Saturday for maximum 2 hours. Why in the world couldn't he clear that?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I can think of at least 50 deviances from his book 🤣🤣🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Does lard ass not realize that acting classes means you need to take criticism

Like this...Come on! wow! he even suck at fake crying!

If it was today ,he could have look at his Patreons numbers...😁 Now that would make him cried.. Or this...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I can think of at least 50 deviances from his book 🤣🤣🤣

You think that's bad ...You should see what all the prostitutes ,sex-workrers are saying about his "sexual 'Deviancy"...

How many time ,do you think he head the phrase, that will cost you extra for that one ...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

A $40 million case in Hawaii hit the news yesterday... JW thoughts and Mike and Kim already have videos up about it, maybe others but haven't had time to look. Where's the supposed great leader of the exJW community activism? Making videos about sex of course. Fucking loser.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Will he ever do the 25 sexual Deviancy in THAILAND ? Too soon ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit