It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Kit Kat / Sashee’s Mom is back on Reddit

She give $50 per month ? That's mean her name must be on the Youtube list at the end of some of his videos ...If that's true. I have a feeling she's a big Liar...and she's nuts.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry but that made me laugh so much...Someone post this on twitter... And who love to go to Museum...He even made a Youtube video on him visiting one...Just think , a museum that have an exibit on his favorite human organ.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

That Hunbot Sachees' Mom comment was removed by the moderators at ex-jw Reddit about 1am April 26 Central Time, USA.

Thank goodness for that.

I mean, it probably was against their begging rules.

I swear it's another Lloyd account, but some people cult jump I guess.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

that's for bragging about your subscribers numbers ,Mister Evans...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now 2 videos of EX-JW who went back to a Kingdom hall ...

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Harrison - The Truth Hurts - has almost 60K real subscribers. Many of his videos have over 250K views with the Noah one having over 1 million.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm really bad at math. so I will need help with this problem... If an Ex-JW start a Youtube channel in Jun 3 2012,as 1.7K videos ,109K subscribers , an another Ex-JW start also a Youtube channel but in Jan 31 2021, as only 31 videos,58.6K subscribers...who should be more popular? who should have more views? who didn't cheat on his wife with Prostitutes... Never Mind...

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

As a fellow Français, I applaud your fantastic humour Toblerone. 🤣🤣🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the Noah one having over 1 million.

That's interesting. Thank you Diamondfrog. So I went and check , Loyd Evans Bottlegate video with Anthony Morris 111. (April 1 2019) only have 265K views? 7.3K likes, and 3,724 comments...

Harrison -Noah video 1.3 Million views, 33K likes .50,827 comments ! O.M.G! (Mars 19 2021)

Lloyd don't feel too bad ...Harrison never went to Thailand...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️Sashees/Moshees mom is such a troll they've removed her posts.

They know she doxxed Kim, Mikey & kids and they are not having it!!! About time Reddit! Better late than never tho'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit