It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

Eh??????? (comment from his latest watchtower in focus)

Don't know enough about Joe rogan to make a comment but I know he had coffizila on his show and that's good enough for me.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I think Rogen is an idiot but at least you can objectively say he put in tons of hard work and has talent beyond just being a comedian. Same with Coffezilla. Lloyd has literally no real talent other than just asking questions in a stilted way. He got lucky he rode the wave of YouTube when people were desperate for mild ex-JW content. You can ride that wave for a long time unfortunately.

I'm one of those wOkE people I guess so idk. I just know that coffizila is the goat

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Would look pretty bad if he kicked out a "paying" member.

He’s done it before because one of his patrons disagreed with him 👍

Damn what an idiot

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

pr0ner: He is so delusional right now he thinks a big win is making some Hollywood style shots and slapping them on a banner.

I agree with LMsA that it looks like he is rebuilding his brand, so it is less about JW-specific content and more about him and his interests. It is possible that he is realizing that a following largely made up of people who were/are religious fundamentalists is not going to accept his casual approach to marriage and promiscuous sex. It is also possible that he doesn't realize that any other group he might try to attract will see him in much the same way.

If he thinks that he can build a following of atheists and that they'll be fine with the way he treats people, he is likely in for a rude surprise. It's not only exJWs who don't like to be around obnoxious, self-centered blowhards. Any new direction he takes will go the same way- he will mistreat people and burn bridges and cry persecution when they expose him. It's just a question of how many communities he can alienate before he's done.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This guy has all of the appeal of a bloated warthog. Photos of himself aren't going to help his image. What a delusional nutbag!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    If he thinks that he can build a following of atheists and that they'll be fine with the way he treats people, he is likely in for a rude surprise. It's not only exJWs who don't like to be around obnoxious, self-centered blowhards.

No doubt that's why his attempt at documenting those environmentalists failed. His excuse was something about how they wouldn't let him get information for a fair showing, which we all know is Lloyd-speak for him showing up, making demands of filming behind the scenes, bossing people around, etc., and they told him to pound sand. No doubt he'll keep doing the same everywhere he goes and find out that his starry-eyed braindead followers stop and start in a small corner of the exJW community.

Also, he's just not smart enough to make any dent in any other community. A lot of atheist communities talk in depth about natural sciences, cultural history, psychology, etc. What does he offer? "Ark not big enough to fit all animals! Look, me smart, no one else figure that out!"

About his pictures, that headshot is not good. Bags and swelling under the eyes, a bloated face, droopy eyes... is that sleeplessness, alcoholism, what? It's not good health, whatever it is.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    ... he is rebuilding his brand, so it is less about JW-specific content and more about him and his interests.

I think your right. on his new Patrons page ,in put that new discription , creating videos about Creationist and cult now ? He's he going to make videos about Scientology ? Interviewing Mike Rinder does not consist of you making a video about that Cult ,Mister Evans !. Yes go ahead,make my day! Go after them now!

If he thinks that he can build a following of atheists ...he is likely in for a rude surprise.

Exactly. Why would atheists want to watch a rebuttal video about JW ,or any other cult ? They don't beleive in God,the bible, and even less religions, and he think they will PAY $$$ somebody to make video about those subject ? Maybe at first, an ex-jw who just left would still be a little bit curious about what the Org. are saying , but after a while he really won't care anymore, move on , start to lived a normal life ,with a real JOB , even more if he's an atheist now ! You think Vegan like to watch videos about how to grill Meats ?

By the way ,yes I did photoshop him with a man bun , I really see him now ,with the bleach hair,the beads bracelets, like LMSA said

a self help guru. All it needs is a Buddha statue, incense, beads and some yoga mats.

I'm french, but should he had wrote he make video "Against" JW ,cult, ect...?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I think the patreon page always had the thing about creationism and cults, that's not new.

But here's the thing, he doesn't do any real research about religions and creationism, just "religions are all cults!" Basically what he offers is the equivalent of a meme.

For him to really snare an audience when it comes to creationism, he'd need to do in-depth research about ancient cultures and writings, the science behind genetics, evolution, and the earth, etc.

Offering anything of value about religions and cults means going through scholarly criticisms of the birth of Christianity and bible writings, the history of how various cults developed, etc. etc. etc.

But these days he can barely discipline himself enough to keep up with JW news. His channel is just him blathering away useless rebuttals of convention videos that a high schooler could do.

His lazy ass coasted for years off the exJW community and dense people like Redwood doing all the heavy lifting, happy to ride Lloyd's coattails because it meant a few crumbs of fame dropping his way. Now it's all on him.

To be successful moving forward, he needs to buckle down like never before. Instead, he's doing shitty comedy and singing monotonous rubbish about dogma? He's gotten even lazier, not more ambitious about "Lloyd Evans the intellect."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit