It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Thank you everyone for not giving up 💗

We will not give up until he is no longer a plague to this community and CSA/SA victims!!!

We are in it for the long haul! According to Lloyd, this non-suit will take years, but we will be here for it till the end!!!

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

This drama has the potential to eclipse Neighbours in episodes.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

He felt he was untouchable and that his cult of personality was powerful enough to shout down any possible dissenters and leakers.

I think he was so angry with Dijana for daring to back out of his "ethical" whore mongering, that he planned to have his minions teach her a lesson....starting with Kim & Producer Bob.

Then if that wasn't enough, he would summon his Demons patrons to let her know in no uncertain terms she was in the wrong! (you could see it in his eyes during that "I need a break" video: Cold. Narcissistic. Petulant. Fury.)

What he has now is sufficient to live on semi-comfortably but it comes nowhere close to his ultimate dream which is retirement and full pension on the exJW dime.

Yup. He's still after that holiday home. That letter clearly intimates that Dijana enjoys their comfortable lifestyle and needs to be grateful to him for getting to spend all that exjw ca$h.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I was just reading another thread on this forum and found this post by Lloyd to be hilarious! He complains about another poster posting long posts but look at his and he was not even answering the post he is complaining about!

Here is the link to the thread if anyone is interested. Anonymous Message to Watchtower (page 13) (jehovahs-witness.com)

cedars11 years agoHi jamesmahon, thanks for your response, which I will read carefully before responding tomorrow. I would probably have the time to respond now if you were able to argue your points more succinctly, and didn't rely on using paragraphs upon paragraphs to explain yourself. I'm not criticizing you for writing lengthy replies, I just genuinely think it's a shame that, if you are so right, you need so many words to explain it.
    From experience of dealing with your argumentation on the monarchy thread, I've noticed it can get rather tiresome arguing with you, because you tend to adopt one false position and then go off on a tangent based on this, writing reams and reams from a flawed starting point. Suffice to say, you think the NSPCC report on how to deal with convicted offenders is entirely relevant to Anonymous exposing a corrupt and damaging cult along with those accused of child abuse who are molesting children with complete impunity (in many cases, no doubt, in positions of trust)... and I do not.
    If there is anything in your above arguments that materially alters this stance, then I will reply to it tomorrow when I have time. However, as of this moment I think you're barking up the wrong tree, and I can't fathom why. I would have assumed that, as a father, you would be more sensitive than me regarding these issues, and not less so.
    Cedars
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Lloyd Suffice to say you think the NSPCC report on how to deal with convicting offenders is ...blah blah blah off on tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent tangent ......finally completes sentence he began in the first place.

But the other guy is too loquacious?!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Forever alone 😂😂😂 your post reminder is hilarious!!!

I'm not criticizing you for writing lengthy replies, I just genuinely think it's a shame that, if you are so right, you need so many words to explain it.
    Says the man who uses sooooooo many words to say absolutely nothing…..omg that’s just hilarious 😂😂
  • Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

“Loquacious”. My new favourite word.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Kit Kat / Sashee’s Mom is back on Reddit and is trying to preach Lloyd’s gospel to a PIMO who is in desperate need to of assistance and advice. She’s suggesting that donations be made to Lloyd in lieu of advice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/12yxouu/i_am_afraid_to_even_be_typing_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Indeed, feel free to skip the anti-Lloyd videos. All you need to know is in his 97 minute livestream, and in his letters to his wife, and in his book (okay, I won't advise anyone to read his book, that would be mean), and in his forum posts here and other posts he has made over the past 10-12 years.

If his own words don't make it clear what kind of person he really is, then by all means help him keep his "wife-is-not-enough" jar full of coin. Otherwise he might threaten to stop making videos... again!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd loves to use words to think he's better, more educated, more betterer than others!

Hey Lloyd, here's a long word for you.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Stick that up yer pipe and smoke it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit