It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😂😂😂

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    The "Decision" bit could be just a translation hiccup... but as Kim noted if it is just the court employees on strike then it would be easy for Lloyd to post the letter for all to see.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh man, someone post that pic above to ex-JW reddit subs.....

LOL!!!!!!!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

This isn't a "courts are delayed" post. This is a "waa waa I didn't get my own way, how could this happen to the great and mighty Lloyd Evans, don't the courts know who I am" post.

Fucking exJW Karen asked to see the world's manager and got told to bugger off and now he doesn't know what to do with himself. Plus everyone's onto it happening so he can't just pretend that the courts are being slow about it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Called back like the doctor from Voyager if somebody needs him? Like who? How? He could be waiting a long time.

He had a family who needed a father and a husband, and I suppose, way down the list, online followers who needed someone with a bare minimum of ethics to be a front man for the cause. Instead he booked the girlfriend experience and beamed off to the other side of the planet. The idea that people will be calling on him in their hour of need in future is another of his outlandish fantasies. I like Star Trek and sci-fi too but this guy lives in his own dream world.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

BTW Lloyd this isn't "life's shit" you're dealing with. This is YOUR shit. You did this to yourself by treating everyone around you like rubbish and justifying it in your head with whatever self-serving garbage you could muster up. I'm guessing you're even doing it right now... "Watchtower messed me up so it's their fault I cheat on my wife... I make good videos so it's okay that I bully everyone not doing things my way... Kim and crew repeated what I admitted on my own livestream so it's their fault that I'm losing followers..."

This isn't life running you over. This is you spending years fucking around and now you're finding out you can't do that anymore outside the religion. Go back and grovel to them and work your way up to circuit overseer if you want people to worship you without question.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I agree, this can't just be a delay due to strike action. According to the article link posted earlier, the strike has been going on for 7 weeks - why only update now? "Decision" does imply it's an actual outcome, not a pause (although I admit that could just be a generic label for court documents, but it seems unlikely).

And the most conclusive evidence that the update must be a decision to strike down the action, rather than just a pause, is Lloyd's own moody reactions. Why would he be in such a whining state if it were just a pause? All possible outcomes would still be available. It can only be because the court has dismissed his claim - possibly, they've accelerated that decision because of a backlog from the strikes and so they are clearing vexatious claims with little merit like this one, to focus on genuine cases.

Incidentally, I also screengrabbed his latest update in case he deleted it later - and I think I caught the frame at the very look he must have had on his face when he read the court update... 😂

BTW - Toblerone, love that "breaking news" image! I thought of that pic of him earlier when I read his "mood" post, but you put it into just the right scenario! 😂

BTW Lloyd this isn't "life's shit" you're dealing with. This is YOUR shit. You did this to yourself

Well said. When he gets over his initial self-pity, he'll no doubt come out swinging and try to blame everyone around him (and the Croatian court system), but it has to be repeatedly driven home that this mess is all on him and the stupid choices he's made.

He has one of two ways over this: 1) admit he was wrong and do a genuine mea culpa, then change, OR 2) just go off radar, leave the exJW community alone and go and do something else with his life, like get a real job.

I think we all know the first isn't going to happen, but the second option would be better for him and his family too in the long run.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    possibly, they've accelerated that decision because of a backlog from the strikes and so they are clearing vexatious claims with little merit like this one, to focus on genuine cases.

This is likely what happened. In his “Things are Bad” video, he prepared the audience for what he described as years in order for justice to be served, which he fully expected would be in his favour. Due to the strike, they are probably getting rid of the bullshit cases since there will be a huge backlog of cases that are piling up in Sisak like auto thieves, chicken thieves, drunken fights, domestic assaults, drug charges, just about everything you’d expect to find in a smaller town. A court administrator looks at this, the 7 people in 4 different countries that need to be summoned, and brings it to a judge for a quick dismissal. It was going to happen anyway. Now would be an opportune time to get it off the books.

“Odluka/dopis suda”means Decision/Letter of the Court. The argument could be made that this is a general category to include both decisions and letters of the court, but that would be very misleading because not all letters of the court are decisions. For example, if the court were summoning the defendants, it would likely say something like “summons/letter of the court”. That format indicates the former describes what exactly it is and the latter indicates a letter is forthcoming.

For a case that has been stagnating for well over a year with absolutely no input from the court (all submissions are from Lloyd, Karlo Novosel and whoever UPS is), it would be odd to send out a letter now stating that the case is delayed. It already was.

Lloyd being Lloyd and given what many have said to him about the case being thrown out on Twitter, social media, and there’s even a thread on exJW Reddit, he’d be quick on the button to reply. Instead he’s making cryptic and negative posts for two days now. He wouldn’t even have to post the letter. He could just say the case is still pending and we were all wrong.

• Route-666
    Route-666

@NewGuy23

Do you know how to get a copy of that doc from the Croatian court? You said that you have your own legal case pending. Does the court e-file? Do they post docs in addition to registers of action? Or, at the very least, do you have a link to the relevant page? Do you know of anyone who would be willing to go to the courthouse and pull that file if it's not available online?

That's a lot of questions, I know. But I think I speak for most of us here when I say the contents of that filing are of great interest round about these parts and we are quite eager to see what they say.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Totally agree. IF it wasn't dismissed, all he has to do is show the letter from the court & prove all of us WRONG. Or do a live stream showing the letter & getting super chat $$$$

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit