It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Although the look on Kim's face would suggest she has put something in Ma'am's tea.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Libelous!! I will have you before the queen of hearts within the hour and she will declare “off with Thisismein’s head” 😍

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Page 928. Has Lloyd gained mastery over his penis yet?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    MeanMrMustard
    Page 928. Has Lloyd gained mastery over his penis yet?

He startet with "mastery over his new Patreons"

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Libelous!! I will have you before the queen of hearts within the hour and she will declare “off with Thisismein’s head” 😍

Oh god, I can't keep up with all these litigations now! 😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Oh god, I can't keep up with all these litigations now! 😂

You and me both 😂😂

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

just for fun I made this FAKE video , again it's all Fake . If you want to see it or not...

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1647381246278762497

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Who would know our full names & daughter's full legal name? Unless they subscribe to a background check website. I say this is Lloydy with one of his many fake accounts.

They also posted on Twitter our phone number with an innocent party in Wisconsin'sphone # claiming it's ours.

There are some really mentlaly ill people

• Yooters
    Yooters

Looks like a whole lot of DOXing going on. Sorry to see this.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    There are some really mentlaly ill people

This is what Lloyd Evans does to people.

There is a dark cloud following this man around and it envelops anyone getting near.

I believe it is too late for his wife as no one can take that kind of abuse for years and emerged unscathed. She’ll be traumatised for life.

So will his children if she lets him play any meaningful role in their lives.

She’s the only one who can protect them from this dark cloud. First she needs to recognise there is no fixing Lloyd Evans. Once she figures this out, she’ll know exactly what to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit