It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Everything Lloyd did was to promote his own work. His glowing praise for Tom is then followed by and advertisment for his own website.

Cedars.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

That's funny...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Hello ? This is why your'e Subscribers are giving you money for ! Money you BEG for not in one but 3 videos!

But if this is to Lame and Boring for you ,you could Oh I don't know GET A REAL JOB!

And you think this is Bad? Think Of the people who will have to Watch your stupid Rebuttal of those lame and boring one hours videos , That you will DRAG FOR 2\3 HRS just so Tibor can then make 10 or more little "SUSHI" of the same JW crap you just regurgitated!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    9d42528c473d700f48b4bfb92ae6f77f (387×506)

Hmm... would you want this character coming down your chimney on the night of Dec 24/25 and emptying his sack?

Ho. Ho. Ho.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

To say nothing of what he'd do to your xmas tree...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Someone posed the question on @undubbed's twitter timeline that is if Cedars says he is a writer and film maker and is currently skint, why not turn over his facilities to commercial work 2 or 3 days a week, and use the money to fund his Jehovah's witness activism?

Underneath the dude says he's too lazy and it's easier to get out the tin cup.

True. But it's also because Lloyd Evans is not a "film maker". He's a video maker and someone who has appeared in videos/films. If anything he's more of an actor. He also wouldn't be caught dead donating any of his own money to further JW hacktivism.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    That's funny...

I actually think he looks pretty good in this picture. Yes, I know I'm weird!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    actually think he looks pretty good in this picture. Yes, I know I'm weird

you're not forev's because he does!😂🤦🏻‍♀️Tall people usually age well and because our noses and ears continue growing all our lives, his big hooter doesn't stand out so much. The worst thing is he looks the spitting image of my grandmother (minus the hair!)

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

It may have to do with my ex-husband looking like that with the long beard and stash like that. He is almost the spitting image of my brother in that aged photo also and I love my brother dearly.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Looks like Santa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit