It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

wondering if someone contacted her about L.E. after the interview ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

TBH, I still don't understand Lloyd's litigation thing.

As far as I know, none of the 7 has committed any crime on Croatian soil. And Lloyd's using a Croatian lawyer, right?

So, how does this shit work?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

They haven't done anything, let alone in Croatia. Lloyd is still thinking that the litigation threat still has the same effect it had 10 years ago.

I am noticing a change in pattern now as he gets more desperate. He's accusing people of being child abusers and the likes. He's desperate as nothing he says or does works now so he's lashing out. I think it was LMSA that said we should expect this, and it is now happening.

Hey Lloyd, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of something you have created yourself.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I think it was LMSA that said we should expect this, and it is now happening.

He’s trying to poison the well with his new recruits so that when they come in contact with contrary information, they will be conditioned to immediately dismiss it because it is “criminal”.

He did the same with Dijana, acting like she broke a legal agreement between the two when she backed out of the open marriage.

All intended to manipulate people into accepting his twisted version of the facts as if they are the truth.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I was going to say the only criminal I could definitely point to in that two way conversation between Lloyd and Marc, was Lloyd!!

Lloyd has committed crimes in Croatia, Thailand and the United States (obtaining the services of a prostitute is a crime and if she's been coerced ignorance is no defence). He also lied to his patrons about how much money his company had in order to obtain funds. I'm sure that is illegal and some form of extortion/obtaining money on false pretences etc

He's also libeled several people by calling them criminal and liars all over social media and I wish he'd be the subject of a civil suit somewhere for that. If he does so in the UK marc/Cora should sue him.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Oh look. I wonder why.

• Listener
    Listener
    Thisismine1972 - I am noticing a change in pattern now as he gets more desperate. He's accusing people of being child abusers and the likes. He's desperate as nothing he says or does works now so he's lashing out. I think it was LMSA that said we should expect this, and it is now happening.

He cannot stay away from the internet and anything that is posted about himself, good and bad.

With the release of the letter to his wife there has been a ramp up of exJWs doing YT video's on it. That is fantastic as it helps to get the message out there.

The Great Apostate just released Part 1 of his response yesterday and it must have LE in a complete rage. It's the best (and will probably remain so IMHO, he's that good when it comes to hitting the spot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YphV_KdaMRQ

•  Debra
    Debra

I'm glad to see miss mashee moto account has been blocked I also reported them

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I think a few of us reported the above account. Another reason to be positive. Ten years ago and this would never have happened as there were too many flying monkeys, it would have made it impossible to ban accounts as there were too few of us.

The tide is turning.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LUHE: I still don't understand Lloyd's litigation thing.

That's fine, neither does Lloyd.

It's a tactic- his way of having something to respond with when people start asking questions. He will try to dismiss his critics by claiming that they're defendants in a criminal suit. He will try to dismiss anyone else by claiming that they're on the side of defendants in a criminal suit. By implying that they're criminals, he can make himself out to be a victim who is only fighting back against those mean criminals.

And since the "defamation campaign" forms the basis of his recent requests for more financial support, he is going to ride that concept for as long as he can. I think his hope is that the criticism dies down before his support drops to an unsustainable level, so that he can finally rebuild. He has no other viable options, so he is in for the long haul by default.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit