It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5746445889044480/been-long-9-years-lloyd-evans-john-cedars?page=928#6202820030627840

@Newly Enlightened

I’m stunned by this, I guess I naively thought that everyone ‘plays by the rules’.

What can I say, except I’m sorry this has happened.

The devil incarnate comes to mind.

Sending warm thoughts KimMikey

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Has anyone got a link to the twitter feed about the letters please?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Well they're not very good at their jobs are they? Mental health/addiction health care manager. You'd think is this field they would detect emotional manipulation and control. Heck, I am not even a qualified mental health practitioner and I can see Lloyd's manipulation.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The best thing we can do is keep exposing everything, from Lloyd's reactions to Lloyd's flying monkeys. We have enough people to do this now.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

When I asked for evidence he has been receiving lots of messages regarding people contacting him, but are afraid to speak up because we are a scary lot, apparently. He said "have you nothing better to do" and blocked me 👏😂

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

That guy follows me on Twitter. No idea who he is.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Could be one of Lloyd's flying monkeys or one of Lloyd's many pseudo accounts. Or even Lloyd's faithful disciple KitKat.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Promises ,Promises

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s threatening people as “criminal defendants” again.

“Eventually be served”. Important to highlight to people that THIS is what they are paying for. A sad and deluded man’s Quixotic quest to get his name cleared in the courts.

And he deserves to be kicked down and have all of this rubbed into his fat face when it fails.

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit