It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    They don't have women in Croatia to casually date? Fancy going all the way to Thailand for a date. Hmm.

I dunno, what could possibly be different about prostitutes in Thailand that's different to Croatia?

Surely they are the same the world over? i.e. all "definitely over the age of 20"

Yeah, it makes no sense. There's no possible reason anyone can think of for going to Thailand for sex tourism ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Sorry but that made me laugh... LMAO... Again ,and that's what 706 subscriber of him , thing he's the best man to make videos warning people of the Watchtower Cult ?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

****PRESS RELEASE****IMPORTANT BULLETIN****

Due to complaints received from various Cedarites on social media, the decision has been made to discontinue the www.lloydevans.info website.

These complaints include but are not limited to:

The screenshots are “fuzzy”, making them suspicious to users who view the site from a smartphone.

Not only did the tech illiterate Kim Silvio doctor the emails, but she also doctored the email header posted on this forum 20 hours ago.

Lloyd Evans really does care about his marriage.

Lloyd Evans is an attractive man, and doesn’t need to pay for sex.

Dijana Evans doesn’t deserve Lloyd Evans.

Kim Silvio is really “Marko”.

Producer Bob is not her real name assigned at birth.

The screenshots only prove that Lloyd is effective at his activism and saves lives.

Lloyd deserves every penny of his activism and the creators of the lloydevans.info website “must die”.

Kim Silvio shot JFK.

These complaints are taken very seriously by the team at www.lloydevans.info and they were perused with great interest and care.

Then… boom! We have changed the resolution on the screenshots and added Kim’s email header as further authentication.

Scrutiny - Transparency - Truth

www.lloydevans.info

https://www.patreon.com/SorryNotSorry

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Kim Silvio shot JFK.

I fucking knew it, I've been saying this all along, I saw her with the rifle in that warehouse. Only the other day I spoke to Jackie, and we were both in agreement that the CIA is just ignoring our pleas to arrest Kim on suspicion of shooting JFK. They just won't listen to us!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    They just won't listen to us!

I’m not saying I was on the grassy knoll, and I’m not saying I wasn’t. But to state that I have the technical ability to fabricate technical items is pure genius 👏👏👏

• Simon
    Simon

OMG, Kim just confessed - she killed JFK!

Also, remember - wasn't she in the UK when the Queen died? Coincidence? Seems like Lloyd-level proof to me.

Pepperidge farms remembers ...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@Si

now that’s deep, man !

🍷

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    remember - wasn't she in the UK when the Queen died? Coincidence?

A complete coincidence obviously 😂😂

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Also, remember - wasn't she in the UK when the Queen died?

I can assure everybody that when Kim Silvio left the Queen ,that day , the Queen was still alive .and well....

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Your post...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit