It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    Waiting for his “Waaaahhhhhhh” video.
    Or his “Wot wot wot?” Video.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@LMSA I had reached out to someone local here in the Netherlands and then spoke to someone on Twitter. I had started pricing lawyers in Croatia but thought it might be wise not to engage until it was clear that legal representation was needed. I’ll see if I can get anything on it.

• NewGuy23
    NewGuy23

Don't get your hopes up. Courts in Croatia are currently on strike and this is probably just a notification that the case is being put on hold.

https://glashrvatske.hrt.hr/en/domestic/no-end-in-sight-for-strike-of-court-employees-10901770

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hi Lloyd 👋

Your self pity post on Twitter didn’t get much response huh? 😢

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Don't get your hopes up. Courts in Croatia are currently on strike and this is probably just a notification that the case is being put on hold.

I’m certain that if this is the case, lloyd will post a copy of the letter from the court confirming this 😊👍

• NewGuy23
    NewGuy23

@slimboyfat, don't get me wrong, I want to see him fail as well. I watched him for years, been a Patron, the whole 9 yards and I felt beyond betrayed when all this came to light. I just don't want anyone to celebrate prematurely. I made an account to comment because I am from Croatia and I have a lawsuit of my own (land ownership issue) and I got a notification from the court a few days ago saying my case is being put on hold due to strikes.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I got a notification from the court a few days ago saying my case is being put on hold due to strikes.
    Thanks for the warning, I’m sure Lloyd will be delighted to post a copy of his letter and will be rubbing it in our faces very soon if that’s what it is 👍😊
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

Well, it turns out he was right about one thing: the Croatian court system has definitely slowed down.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Lloydy, But the Croatian court does say 'DECISION' that is NOT a "Your case is on hold."

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Your self pity post on Twitter didn’t get much response huh?

He deleted the post ...since he can't delete the comment Apostate Glitter made i guess .But if you go on HIS Replies section ,you can still see Rhianne Wiesje tweet and his response to it... So technically A.G. could just repost the tweet on Rhianne response to Lloyd...Anyway That's what I suggest to ,I want to say her ? or him

That's what I did... Don't care if she block me now, oh and even though Lloyd block me on twitter, you can still see MY response to her on HIS replies section . Checkmate Mister evans..

I know cause i double check...🤣🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit