It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I think we should start one also for the M7 to see who could get the most money, That would be a hoot!!!

As long as the Goal is...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

please DON'T , kim I hope you will see this cause We can't leave a comment ,which It's totally o.k.

https://youtu.be/3xtblulMej4

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

@Kim Brooks This is exactly what Lloyd wants you to do! Stay firm girl!! We are all with you! Done let him win!!! WE CAN'T LET HIM WIN!!

I love you so much! Please don't do this!! This is the time when we need to stick together to take this Dick bag down! We have been hit by a big blow on this, but this is not the time to let up! If we do, he wins!!

PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSE!!! DONT DO THIS!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSE!!! DONT DO THIS!!

We can all understand how she is feeling, I’m sure with a bit of space and fresh air she will be calm and hopefully rethink. 💗💗🤞

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Has kitkat just doxxed herself? whoops, maybe not a good idea there Rhonda Hampel. I sure do hope that everyone kept the libelous messages you made to others. And of course all those threats you've made, including the recent ones to Kim.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

kim Yes you have every right to be frustrated by this, I almost bang my head on my walls when I saw this ,but Blood do stain, and I don't want to ask any of you to start a Go fund Me page to buy me some paint, Benjamin moore, color chantilly lace .Don't worry ,I doubt if anybody will give her any $$$ for that. And eventually he will gain the weight back and that leather jacket will be to tight ,he's so cheap he will still wear it , the zipper will broke , and Tibor will have to use a crowbar to take it of... Hope my silly post made you laugh a little, but I like your channel. I know you and your husband love to do videos , please don't let that stop you... Make a big pot of coffee, make your husband drink the hole thing...and put him in front of the camera ... I will gladly give your channel lots of Like for that video . I have a feeling mister Frugal does bleach his own hair himself , that would explain the awful yellow color ,and the black roots not showing up by now... He's so dumb he will probably use to much peroxide and this will happened...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I have just sent a message to Rhonda reminding her of all the abusive messages she has sent and thanking her for outing herself as it will now be easier to take action against her. Those screenshots have gotta suck for her right now.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That gofundme is a troll job by one of Lloyd’s more dedicated trolls. She goes by:

Sashee’s Mom

Kit Kat

Pirates Win

Brielle Bennett

XJW and Loving It

Don’t let it upset you. It’s been up for a day and no one has donated to it.

She put it up to get a rise out of you. It’s best to ignore it. It doesn’t take much to put up a gofundme. I can put up one right now for the M7 and be all caught up with “Rhonda” with not one penny being donated.

She’s trying to upset you, troll you, and make you quit. It’s not going anywhere and from the looks of things, looks like Lloyd’s wave of support has already been spent.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

youtu.be/TgBqJmZ2Lwg Lloyd Evans "Things are Bad Video" The Aftermath. The Cheeky Beggar came Begging and it worked, Things are Bad when you act as bad as the organisation that you left, and tried to bring down. #lloydgate #lloydevans #littlelloyd

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Kims reaction is really understandable......sometimes you just feel like giving up, I did for 6 months, but now, his latest video has spurned me on, this man needs to be brought down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit