It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener
    It's working now Vintage. The video on page 447 works but whatever you linked to on this page doesn't work for me.
  • Vintage
    Vintage

I was surprised when I saw that my link led nowhere. And yes, the Cedars channel is now back to normal, with content going back ten years. Thanks, Listener.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Someone’s trying to harvest for Patrons before the end of month drop. Note the post has been up for 7 hours and has only 17 likes.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

People need his videos? Need them like a bang on the head. Definitely preferable, at least it’s over quicker, and less risk of lasting brain damage.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Evans next months’ post may read,... “...and we have the support of dozens of amazing patrons”.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    SBF: People need his videos?

I think what he means is, he needs the income from his videos. Dating sex workers can get quite expensive!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

This is getting to be like a soap opera.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Once you stop letting Watchtower brainwash you, you realize you don't even need the rebuttals from Lloyd or others either.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Evans said, “If you’re interested in joining them, a number of perks await”!

Wouldn’t the perks turn out to be things like re-arranging ones schedule and making accommodation arrangements to attend an Evans in-person event, only to receive notice that he has cancelled the meeting? Or, joining to get access to specially prepared videos, only to be informed that Evans couldn’t get around to making one this time? What’s next,... doing a special sushi for his patrons on watching his children pick up seashells?

• Simon
    Simon

Who needs a rebuttal? Do people really think that unless someone is there to say "don't believe this" that people just will?

If you're tuning in to watch a rebuttal, you really don't need it! You could and should be doing something else. You already lost time listening to the WTS, don't waste more time listening to things about the WTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit