It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I think I’ve been called jus
    I think I’ve been called just about every insult in the book, to “end” myself, that I was going to be “ended”, that my lesson is coming.

Takes a very sick mind to think in these terms. It could be his flying monkeys, or Lloyd himself using a different profile.

Either way, it fascinates me what lengths people will go to to defend someone they don't personally know and fall for the cult of personality.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    oh and Lloyd reminded me that the statute of limitations for civil claims is 3 years

I didn’t catch that. Might be the “reckless and stupid” thing he’s about to do. He knows this info is not going away and it’s only a matter of time his new recruits are exposed to it.

I can’t speak for you, but I’d meet that slob in court with pleasure if properly subpoenaed.

Takes a very sick mind to think in these terms. It could be his flying monkeys, or Lloyd himself using a different profile.
    Some of that came from someone who calls herself “Kit Kat”. Also goes by “Brielle Bennett”, “EXJW and Loving It” and “Sashee’s Mom”. A crazed and lonely woman living with her cat in Ontario who fantasises about Johnny Depp. (If her profile pic is of her cat, Johnny Depp or something to do with the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, that’s her)
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I can’t speak for you, but I’d meet that slob in court with pleasure if properly subpoenaed.

I don’t think we should hold our breathe….if the criminal court system is soooooo slow why mot lodge a civil claim now ?

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    That Reddit thread is brutal. He is being ratioed hard. The fact that the mods are allowing it to stay up also says a lot. Sadly Lloyd will always have a small residual following. His numbers will deflate again and he can’t keep going back to the well of threatening to pack up his toys and go home.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    he can’t keep going back to the well of threatening to pack up his toys and go home.

Unfortunately, I suspect he can, because it’s new people he’s sucking in. He’ll probably pull a stunt like this every few months each time his support dips. When the dust settles, however, he’s still 300 patrons down from his livestream, and nobody credible will work with him. And now he’s still on the hook to produce his pointless videos. The euphoria in his bedsit will quickly subside.

Those people who do agree to interviews with him, mainly smaller vendors, to promote their own books or channels or whatever, bear some responsibility for keeping him going. They are free to do what they like of course, that’s their choice. I am also free to have complete disdain for their choice and nothing to do with their products. They might get a short term boost but they harm their own credibility.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

SBF, I agree with you completely. I hate this cycle of taking advantage. I have distain for anyone who knowingly works or collaborates with him also 👍

He’ll probably pull a stunt like this every few months each time his support dips

I could be a little too soon on this, but I’m sensing the beginning of a backlash here. It’s becoming clearer to people that he made off like a bandit with this and is only becoming more and more cocky because of it.

This thread is a thorn in the side of the Cedarite group on FB I infiltrated a few years back. They talk about how to derail it or get it to stop in other ways. Now Reddit is falling and they are scrambling to send their enforcers to take control back but it’s not working.

Keep putting the information out about him. His claims of defamation are going to require definitive answers, and sooner than you may realise. Patreon is at 545 and has gained only 20 in the past 24 hours.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Fast Jehu (best ever exjw name) can't post on reddit because I deleted my account there after the moderator of the german EX-JW group stopped allowing posts about Lloyd Evans.
    However, I can translate english texts into german for you.
    So presumably he won't let me do the same? I just have a feeling a lot of new donations are either from foreign speakers or, more likely, ex Mormons who watch his channel too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Now Reddit is falling and they are scrambling to send their enforcers to take control back but it’s not working.

Reddits gone mate😜😂

The fact that the mods are allowing it to stay up also says a lot.

That's what I thought pr0ner Mods are pissed this time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit