It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Found this ...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    That's a big jump in patrons I wish I knew how to get through to the patrons exactly what he is like.

There's no point. Let them find out for themselves.

As for being surprised. He knew exactly what he was doing, that's why he made a video. He knew people would clammer to donate. His whole grift is to make as much money as possible.

The worst thing about all this is whoever donated he will look down at them with a smug grin as he calls them all fools.

The reason he's attacking people like Kim is that he knows Kim, and others have seen through his lies.

• Route-666
    Route-666

There is a new thread over on reddit, 3 hours old as of this writing. LJE doesn't seem to be faring too well and the mods haven't yet intervened.

"Lloyd Evans is asking for money because he says his activism needs it and is almost bankrupt.

In Lloyd's recent plea for money, he shows how he can't help but emulate the JWs. There is a vague and powerful force against him, don't listen to what they say, it's all lies, it's your job to give him money to support his efforts to save lives."

Link to the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/12eq991/lloyd_evans_is_asking_for_money_because_he_says/

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Our landlord at Rama Crow has been very, very understanding and I'm hoping that he won't cause us any problems with demanding too much money

Since he said he's moving out , I guess it's ok if I post this now . This is the link where he has is studio,

https://www.betonlucko.hr/en/residential-development-zagreb-donje-vrapce.html

• Dagney
    Dagney

This video popped up in my YouTube menu this morning. A thought occurred to me. Not that it matters but I wonder if LE drops Dijana's name in asking for support so donors may think they are supporting the family as much as his "activist work." She was attending university for her own career, (thank goodness). Speculating I know, but it doesn't hurt his cause to use her name when asking for support in hoping to garner more sympathy

I agree with the poster that mentioned LE was ready to move on...as he had illusions of glory of being an international activist/journalist/writer.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    but it doesn't hurt his cause to use her name when asking for support in hoping to garner more sympathy

Maybe 🤷‍♀️ but maybe the portrayal of a family man is more important? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Since he said he's moving out , I guess it's ok if I post this now . This is the link where he has is studio,

Any idea how much he was/is paying for rent there Toblerone5?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    www.recoveringfromreligion.org/resources#jehovahs-witness

I cannot think for the life of me why RfR would have any references to Lloyd Evans……I have so many thoughts about this……

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He knew exactly what he was doing, that's why he made a video

Right. He knew this would move the needle, and he was holding it in his back pocket until it became absolutely necessary. He’s privy to a lot more info than your average JWN poster, and as a YT channel owner and Patreon creator, he saw all the trend lines and analytics. And they were horrible. His existing pool of support, meaning the people who were around for the livestream was dwindling to a percentage and ever so slightly on the decline. People were moving on.

What we had here was LE scraping the bottom of his barrel for a new crop of Cedarites. So he came up with a good sized vial of gold dust with these new recruits. Does it surprise me? No, though I didn’t think he would be as blatant as he was in the video.

Think of what was said in the video. It was very manipulative and he used a tonne of empty threats. He was never scaling back the channel the way he claimed he was, but his viewer base was meant to think just that. They were manipulated into accepting his “stroogles” as their own. He needed to get to 620.

So they obliged him. But there’s a reason he hadn’t played that card until now, 14 months later. He can’t go back. He is nailed to the cross of exJW content. Who do you think saved him, atheists? If you are feeling particularly masochistic go read those comments. Many were from believing Christians. (They must REALLY be new to Lloyd’s content). But these are the people who are paying for exJW shit. And that is what he is obligated to deliver. He can do his Mormon or religion videos, but he knows they won’t get as many views and might even alienate a few of his viewers. Jabba the Hutt is chained to the throne of Jehovah God. (Kind of like how Princess Leia was to Jabba on Return of the Jedi, but she was way more attractive than Lloyd Evans, even well into Carrie Fisher’s old age).

Another reason he held that card in his back pocket was that it will only work once. Not only is he chained to Jehovah, he now has an irreparable reputation as being very conscious about money. When these new Cedarites come across hard times (and many of them were, you wouldn’t believe how many said they could barely afford the $1 pledge), they see how casual Lloyd is to spending their money and it’s an easy cut. The emotion dies down and they know the channel is in no danger. If you want people to run, pull the fire alarm. Keep pulling the fire alarm and people aren’t running anymore.

So he’ll peak sometime soon, likely this weekend or into next week. He promised a lot of good content including documentaries, so that’s a little extra work for our favourite grease stain. Cheers!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    There is a new thread over on reddit, 3 hours old as of this writing. LJE doesn't seem to be faring too well and the mods haven't yet intervened

It’s brutal there for him. It’s a solid part of his reputation now. As these new YT Cedarites branch out into the community, this is the information that they are going to be constantly running into.

On quite a few comments under his video, many were asking what he meant about “defamation”. Lloyd answered just about everyone who wasn’t hostile (well, he just deleted those comments), but he stayed clear of the ones asking what exactly the defamation was about.

Ooof. Get your popcorn folks. The information is not going away and some are about to have some buyer’s remorse.

Lloyd knows better than to engage about the details of the “defamation” and has always refused to engage when prodded other than repeat his talking points. If you notice, every time “Thailand” is mentioned, he repeats “racist trope” the same way he waxes on about “not bludgeoning seal cubs” or “I didn’t nuke a kitten sanctuary”. In other words, he has a response, but it’s not a good one.

A comment was made earlier about people not wanting to watch his 2 hour livestream and they were dead on. Place the information in a convenient and accessible spot for easy access.

Nicolaou, bless his heart, has established such a repository for this information at:

https://www.lloydevans.info/blog

A concerned member of the community, whom I may or may not know, was kind enough to author a few blog entries and I am reliably informed that there is at least one more that is almost ready.

Take a look and let’s talk about what needs to be covered but hasn’t yet. And if there is something that needs correcting, throw it out here. I promise that a letter from Kathleen and Candace Conti won’t be posted or slimboyfat be banned because feelings were hurt over the correction. My friend is totally not like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit