It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Also, does anyone think that he won't go right back to buying sex on the regular if he feels the attention has dissipated?

What makes you think he stopped? He doesn’t think he did anything wrong. He’s separated now. He makes trips to Hungary and who knows where else. He is lying about not having money. I can’t think of a single reason why he would have stopped. He probably upped the frequency to ‘cheer himself up’.

Over 500 patrons now. Wow there are plenty of gullible people out there. Even if you’d never heard a word of the scandal, to be convinced to send him money on the basis of that video. Wow. He will do this again, every few months or so, I suppose, because apparently it does work. He’s probably surprised himself how well it worked.

A slight silver lining to the whole thing, in terms of comeuppance, is that I am absolutely convinced he hates making these Watchtower videos now. He detests it like a personal prison he has constructed for himself and he can’t see any way out. When he described walking away and leaving the channel up, or doing occasional videos he was actually describing his dream scenario. As it is, his unexpected success in reaching 500 has created an expectation that he keep making these stupid videos. I am sure there is a large part of him that is filled with absolute dread at being kept on the hook for filling any significant portion of his time churning out this drivel.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    does anyone think that he won't go right back to buying sex on the regular if he feels the attention has dissipated?

I think the question is actually “does anyone think he has stopped?” I don’t think for one second that he has stopped, nor does he intend to.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He’s probably surprised himself how well it worked.

Agreed 100%

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Can anyone write in German? ( Maybe fast Jehu?)

I'll post on Reddit a thread topic that will link this thread about vulnerable, low income JWs being taken advantage of by exjws. I'm willing to bet if no names are mentioned they won't take it down. I'm not sure you can still post on the Lloyd mega threads and anyway it wouldn't be seen by new leavers and non proficient English speakers, who probably just check out the top threads anyway.

If the post is written in a generalised way but with some specific examples relating to Lloyd it may just fly.

I just want to get the financials straight first. I need a link to his company tax return for last year (the €8,200 thing), his earnings for 2022, his earnings for 2021 and maybe a link to the average Croation wage? If I don't use his name but give these as "examples" of the sort of income "top" exjw you tubers earn maybe the post will stay up? I know Reddit mods don't like "intrigue" as they term it, but for heaven's sakes surely they can see how vulnerable young and impoverished cult leavers are wide open to being taken advantage of like this. His income even now is more than enough to live comfortably in Croatia, especially when you're not even having to pay rent, or a mortgage, if you don't want to.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    A slight silver lining to the whole thing is that I am absolutely convinced he hates making these Watchtower videos now. He detests it like a personal prison he has constructed for himself.

I tend to agree with you. There are a few things that I look back on when I was working with him that make me think he didn’t want to be doing videos but didn’t have a choice…..he does have a choice, it’s just ugly and requires effort on his behalf ….

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Another thought is to have a big you tube "party" for exjw posters online to discuss Norway, the reaction to the shooting etc and (well) so many recent topics but advertised well in advance so plenty of folks can watch (and Barb Anderson isn't well by the way everyone I think a get well video is in order maybe?). Anyway perhaps during that it could be mentioned that Lloyd really doesn't need that money and is fleecing the community (& always has).

Edit: sorry I meant to say have a live call in Rick Fearon style because those are so good for new leavers & folks that need to get stuff off of their chest. Maybe someone (me!) Will call in to talk about this?!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    but advertised well in advance so plenty of folks can watch

Fair point 👍

Maybe someone (me!) Will call in to talk about this?!!

An excellent idea ….. leave that with me 👍👍

• KIMSILVIO
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the insurance for the equipment,

that what he said in is disgusted video ... Hein? What?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Wait. It is now racist for white people to call out another white guy for using Thai prostitutes.

Wait, Bigfoot is now residing on Mars?

So many questions!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit