It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    OK somebody enlighten me. What does it cost to make a youtube video? I assume there is a little equipment required; video camera, a computer, maybe a sound system. I suspect lots of youtubers get by with the computer and nothing else if its equipped with camera and microphone. He already has those.

The starting cost is about $200, a cheap phone is all you need (and most people will already have one more than capable). You don't need fancy production equipment because you're not creating the next Star Wars blockbuster - it's meant to be about the message and the content (right?) and who cares about fancy lighting? These are temporary videos, quickly past their sell-by-date. No one is watching them in 10 years time like they're Titanic or Avatar.

I can't see where he has to spend money to put out content. Of course he thinks he needs to be paid to do this. Sorry Lloyd, it appears that nobody is buying what you're selling.

He doesn't need and likely doesn't spend the money on video production. He spends the money on, ehem, "other activities", but for some reason people won't donate when you tell them you want to go whoreing in foreign lands...

The "activism" is just a front to raise money from the gullible, for a cause they are more likely to support, because they have their own unresolved issues.

Your costs can be as little as you want or as much as you want to pretend and everything in between. None of it is really necessary.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Well well. Even Producer Bob has come out of the shadows now. Two people with the exact same talking points. That being what Lloyd disclosed to them.

Kim said in her live stream that she doesn't know why he told them both. It all comes down to his perceived power status, he truly believes he is untouchable. His words in his begging video proved that. He's been watching too much Star Wars and thinks he is a Sith Lord. Goodness, he even quotes lines from Star Wars.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine" The defamation campaign has and will fail. I am stronger than ever before.

I even have blond hair and blue eyes to prove how strong I am.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Even Producer Bob has come out of the shadows now

Producer Bob has never spoken in her own voice publicly before. Her wanting to speak shows me how truly upset she is that vulnerable people are being taken advantage of šŸ˜ž

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Her wanting to speak shows me how truly upset she is that vulnerable people are being taken advantage of

You can tell her she is dead on in thinking that and it goes even further. Iā€™ve gone over the comments on Lloydā€™s video. A LOT were taken down, seen briefly but quickly removed. He has round the clock mods there.

There were several commenters who were puzzled about what Lloyd meant by ā€œdefamationā€, meaning they hadnā€™t a clue as to what heā€™s been up to. There are many who are under the assumption that LE is this kind British guy with a wife and two cute daughters.

Virtually no one knew about the financials.

Heā€™s controlling the flow of information to these people who are stumbling upon his channel. They are not in possession of all the information relevant to Lloyd. They undoubtedly make up the majority of his new converts today. This isnā€™t a case of patrons returning to him, but rather fresh POMOs and PIMOs who were convinced he was leaving so they decided to donate in order to keep his channel alive.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

500 Patrons now!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    This isnā€™t a case of patrons returning to him, but rather fresh POMOs and PIMOs who were convinced he was leaving so they decided to donate in order to keep his channel alive.

You donā€™t get gold by polishing shit - he may gain Patrons - but the gold will disappear when patrons realise they have been fed shit and liesā€¦.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Imagine believing so much in what you do, that you can only do it if you get paid. Oh and the others who help you do what you do? They also believe in it so much they will only help if they get paid. Mind-blowing the logic there.

• dozy
    dozy

Am I missing something? if he has 500 patrons paying (on average , lets say) Ā£10 - Ā£20 a month plus a bit of income from Youtube ads and occasional live streams - how is that so bad? As a side hustle - in addition to a job - it seems a pretty good income to me - even if you have to pay Tibor to edit the videos (which is hardly rocket science these days).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Is begging for money against you tube terms of service?

It bloody should be.

lets say) Ā£10 - Ā£20 a month

That's quite a lot I doubt most will be paying that. On the other hand he'll have one or two who donate a lot (like the person who donated Ā£1000 when he said he was skint last time).

Most of these people won't be well off and will have to stop at some point. There's probably a lot whose first language isn't English and have no idea about this and/or the atheist community. He's a scumbag of the highest order. But it can't last forever.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: There were several commenters who were puzzled about what Lloyd meant by ā€œdefamationā€, meaning they hadnā€™t a clue as to what heā€™s been up to.

Whenever someone posts here, asking why this thread is still going-- this is why. There is a reason he is being so coy about the specifics of the 'defamation campaign' he keeps mentioning. There are many who follow and support him without knowing what he did and what it says about who he is as a person. He will need to keep begging and cajoling and pressuring people into supporting him. But they will only need to learn the truth about him once, to be convinced that he doesn't deserve their support.

Also, does anyone think that he won't go right back to buying sex on the regular if he feels the attention has dissipated? And if his income goes back to pre-implosion levels? Is that what his supporters want to fund again? Would they be okay if he was using any of their current funds for this activity? Remember, he can't control his penis, and his wife isn't enough to keep him satisfied. His words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit