It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd Meets the sex-workers’ pimp.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    even the slightest comment, even made in innocence he seems to think he's being attacked.

Probably if he see my last post he would not like it...It look like I'm Poking the Bear...On the other hand , to me that's how the "Bunker Bears" looks like...

• Simon
    Simon

Lloyd meets Lucille ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Long story short, when L.E. was separated and living in Zagreb ,he saw in his facebook meet up group.some Mormons were organizing some football,soccer game, so he contacted the 2 mormons missionary WOMEN, and started a study with them .So he could play soccer with them...Funny thing he only play one game with them. Wich means he really SUCK since now his 42 ,out of shape ,out of breath, and His EGO could not stand it ! Also the 2 Mormon Women were Not looking like the sexy Instagram Models he was trying to have coffee with. That's what is new 1\2 hrs video talks about. I made a 1min.30 sec. one if you want to see it by the way, In it he manage to say the women mormon add long skirt and look very FRUMPY. Excuse me? So is a Fashion Police now? And off course he did some Condescent Rant and sarcastic remarks on there teaching...

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1551987315324735494

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One more thing if i may. M.Evans did mention in his video that even though he was out of shape he did manage to Score A Few Goals... Who thinks that the nice Mormons LET the 42,chubby, Non-Mormons, that there hoping will start studying and become one of them , Score a few goals ...And later he said he will continue to studied with them but wont be able to play soccer .football, with them anymore cause it's "Kind Of Awkward With Is Shedule" ...???HE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB AND HE HAVE A "SHEDULE" NOW? O.k.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ve met some baseball Mormons !

Thanks for the short video summary - saves plenty of time!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good comments, Thisismein1972, from the previous page.

As I've previously stated, Lloyd isn't unintelligent.

But he seems to think his intellectual ability/potential is worth 'protecting' whenever any kind of criticism is offered. He seems to think that he needs to post different kinds of comments just to 'win' the argument.

And that's just not how discussions/arguments are supposed to work.

It seems Lloyd just doesn't 'get it'.

With proper, adult discussions, intelligent people can give different opinions, and even criticisms, so that different ideas can be batted around. It's how we, as a society, sort things out.

And Lloyd is a complete non-starter in this regard ...

• Vintage
    Vintage

When I’d first found his channel, he interrupted and talked over Mark O’Donnel in an interview. It was at a point in the interview where Mark was saying something that I thought was super-interesting.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His interviews are unwatchable. He gets interesting people on the channel then proceeds to talk most of the time himself. Jim Penton was a case in point. Wasted opportunity and waste of viewers’ time.

Well, used to get interesting people on his channel. Not so much any more, for obvious reasons.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd is not fulfilling his Patreon goal promises. At 220 Patrons he pledges one documentary a year where he would travel to and film on location.

At 380 patrons he promised to expand his documentary work by traveling to more “diverse” locations, organising more meetups and doing a TED talk.

We’re almost into August and not only has none of this occurred, but he hasn’t even planned anything. It’s not hard to imagine why this hasn’t occurred and I don’t mean just the scandal. He has lost at least half his income and all this would come out of his pocket for at best minimal benefit to his channel and fortunes. The people who used to arrange all these trips and meetups for him he has alienated and he’d be going to locations abroad with virtually no support beyond Tibor (for whose travel costs he’d be responsible for) and his remaining stalwarts who would show and offer little assistance other than cheerleading him. Also the cost of paying Tibor for editing such a documentary would put him into a deficit when all is said and done.

It’s always just been a method for him to pocket the money, nothing else. These Patreon benchmarks are nothing more than marketing. So he’s a bit stuck right now with not enough Patrons to fund such endeavours which he desperately needs right now to inject some renewed vigour into his channel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit