It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Seriously, go read his comments on that video. This is vintage Lloyd! He has to just add snark to every reply of his. If you don’t want to read, here are some choice snippets from different comments he made:

“Yes I am in contact with her [Conti] and her mother, and I’ve spoken personally with her lawyer. Your point?”

”If you were truly abused yourself, then you should feel some sympathy towards children who have their accusations of abuse ignored of even silenced…”

”I have blocked her. Anyway she said she was leaving! If anyone has let you down it is her”

“Have you done any research on this? You have got to be the worst apostate ever!!”

“Not only are you lousy apostates, you are also lousy at critiquing”

“It seems your arguments are beginning to unravel even in your own mind”

(Talking about WT policies with an apostate): “By the way, it wasn’t you who wrote it by any chance? Just a thought.”

“If you have finally left the discussion, I can’t say I’m sorry to see the back of you”

“I would recommend you do some research on the case before making ignorant statements such as these”

“That is where you fail the objectivity test”

“You’re attacking me because you evidently can’t be bothered to do research and give this some thought as I and others have”

“OriginalJoseyWales: a perfect example of your ignorance”

“That means you are a JW. Case closed. A non-JW wouldn’t object.”

“You seem to miss the point”

”You’re a hypocrite (and I think I know where you learned your trade)”

“Your reply exposes an ignorance of the way these things work”

“Really? That’s the best response you can come up with?”

“Strange you think I’m “low” for not allowing a troll on this video, but you have no problem with the Governing Body lying to you. Check out JWSurvey.org

“You are so ignorant it’s almost painful.”

”If anyone here is failing to be objective, I sense it is you”

There are so many more comments in this vein. What an incredible dick. I cannot fathom how this guy was allowed anywhere near doubting JWs and newly exited ones. For asking questions or taking issue with something, he condescendingly insults them like it’s some sort of game.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I see his patron number is drifting downward again. I definitely think there was an artificial bump up a couple of weeks ago, but gravity keeps catching up with him.

https://graphtreon.com/creator/cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No it’s not Louise Goode’s voice, don’t know who it is though.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    No it’s not Louise Goode’s voice, don’t know who it is though.

Cora Latham maybe? Marc Latham was in the comments section leaving supportive messages for Lloyd about the video so this was when they were still friends.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Cora Latham maybe

I will ask her - as for the comments posted from his video….I’m speechless…

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    ”If you were truly abused yourself, then you should feel some sympathy towards children who have their accusations of abuse ignored of even silenced…”

That's him in a nutshell. Incapable of sympathy or empathy, convinced that he knows better than someone who experienced what he did not, gaslighting someone who claims to have been an abuse victim. And unafraid to show this side of himself to the world, because he does not really understand how it looks to everyone else, because he is the center of everyone's universe.

100% sociopath.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Mormons now? Good for you. WHO CARES! But what's up with that Title? LLOYD MEETS...Wow another proof he treats is viewers like Watchtower do, like there 5 years old . Videos I would love him to do though.Lloyd meets is Lawyers,Lloyd meets is Travel Agent, Lloyd meets is Yoga instructor,sorry give me a minute,i can't laugh an write at the same time...still L.OL. OK...nope .LMAO now...Lloyd meets is real Estate agents, Lloyd meets IS DAD, Lloyd meets is sex-workers,Lloyd meets is new lawyers the divorce one. Oops went to far sorry...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I have had "conversations" with Lloyd myself and believe me, even the slightest comment, even made in innocence he seems to think he's being attacked.

You cannot have a constructive conversation with Lloyd, his feedback on YouTube always seems to be scewed to people licking his ample ass as he deletes anything that is even the slightest constructive.

He seems to live off thinking he is the only victim in the world and no one tops his victim hood. He thinks in his own little (not that bright) brain that his comeback is always the best and it snookers anyone who he happens to have a "conversation" with. And when he is losing he resorts to gaslighting and resorts to projecting his own personality onto others. It's very tiring dealing with such a person as they will never concede and will always believe their own rhetoric.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm sure the Mormons won't want anything to do with his neck-bearded self either. lol

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd Meets the sex-workers’ pimp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit