It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Yes, I did say I'd fight for the next 40 years until I got a favourable verdict, but I meant it to be a figurative '40 years'. 40 years to me is not the literal 40 years you are all thinking"

No no, he meant 40 days and 40 nights...silly 😜😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    From Mike and Kim, I demand €700,000.

The funniest part of his legal proceedings is that THE ONLY consequence for the M7 is a fine…..which is rediculously small….from memory a couple 100 $. This is a criminal proceeding….the govt have prescribed penalties, they don’t adjudicate alleged damages…..

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

40 years were merely "figurative", not "literal".

Sound familiar? lol

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    40 years were merely "figurative", not "literal".

Maybe it's over-lapping 40 years?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Maybe it's over-lapping 40 years?

😂😂

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You all are being far too generous being drawn down this ludicrous ‘good outweighs the bad’ argument nonsense. His videos are crap and they always have been. They were only ever worth watching for leaked material or interesting guests. Even when he had interesting guests he ruined it because he dominated the conversation himself. He’s got over 100,000 so called subscribers but barely 5000 can be bothered to watch the average video. As Kim and others point out, he practically had an official policy of not personally helping anyone who reached out to him because he ‘valued his time’ too much to be bothered.

Any normal person could carve out a very comfortable life for him and his family at 399 patrons plus the other income streams. But he’s not a normal person. He thinks he’s entitled to many holidays and sex workers and collectible Star Trek figures and to employ other people to do the actual work for him. He’s going ride this gravy train all the way to the bottom one way or another.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The funniest part of his legal proceedings is that THE ONLY consequence for the M7 is a fine

Though he'd love damages awarded, this is not what he's really after. He wants a judgment that says the M7 is guilty of defaming him so he can wave it round in a victory lap. He's hinted at this before.

Even when he had interesting guests he ruined it because he dominated the conversation himself.

I don't think he's capable of accurately reading an audience and/or people. He just assumes his content is best and that everyone enjoys his schtick. Remember when he was on BBC Radio, but he recorded the video exchange with the reporter? He thought it went well, but I could see the exasperation in the reporter's face and in her voice when she was asking a specific question about JWs and he kept referring to his book and made a drawn-out explanation of it when he could have answered it in 30 seconds. She actually cut the interview short after she tired of him.

Any normal person could carve out a very comfortable life for him at his family at 399 patrons plus the other income streams. But he’s not a normal person.

He wants/wanted to retire in about 10 years' time when he is in his early 50's. He's tweeted about moving on from exJW content and also about how he can see his end game. His response to Andrew Gold was revealing as he talked about living on an island, owning a boat, going fishing, and just leisurely writing books on things JW and non-JW related.

This is why he wants 620 or more patrons. He thinks his content is so great, that it's a living resource and he should continue to be compensated for it even after he stops making videos. Sure, what he earns right now can pay the rent/bills in Zagreb, plus a modest amount to the wife/kids, with enough left over for a couple holidays a year in Croatia, Budapest, UK...

But he desires much more than paying the bills and travelling not far from home. He was well on the way to retirement at 889 Patrons and this is why he is so sour because it means not only does he have to fight just to live the life he lives now, but he's going to have to do this well into his old age at today's level of support.

Yet another reason he should get a job with a real pension program. He's expecting exJWs to pay his rent and living expenses all the way to the grave.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Yet another reason he should get a job with a real pension program. He's expecting exJWs to pay his rent and living expenses all the way to the grave.

I feel sick (again!)

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    His videos are crap and they always have been

I would have disagreed with you once, however I agree completely with you now. They re-traumatise people 😞

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    From Mike and Kim, I demand €700,000.

He might need that money to pay for the food necessary to support his multiple chins. In my opinion, the financial statements available on the FINA site do not come anywhere close to supporting a 700,000 Euro value for the business. It just looks like more hot air from a disgusting slob.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit