It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What on earth does this mean -
    “wake up one day and you know there’s just one of two videos going up per month because I’ve had to let people go or Dijana go or both. Uhm I wanted you to have advance notice of what’s happening ”
    If he has to let Tibor, Dijana or both go, it’s YOUR fault and he’s NOT increasing his hours to take over their duties.

Put simply, what he’s saying is this:

“If Patrons and YT memberships do not go up to at least 500 pledges, fuck you, you’re only getting 2 videos a month. You’re not paying me enough to do more and I really should be getting 620 paying patrons. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

He also completely invalidated his 220, 280 and 380 Patron goals where he promised to be travelling overseas to film documentaries and conduct interviews. He’s at 404 Patrons now and does not believe he has to keep to the promises made before.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Inflation?

😉

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    “If Patrons and YT memberships do not go up to at least 500 pledges, fuck you, you’re only getting 2 videos a month.

And "if you don't increase your membership..."

More from that video, courtesy of the LE Parody…

13:09 - 13:51

Someone to edit videos I hire someone to do the admin and arrange interviews which is what Dijana is doing. So it costs money as I am sure you can all understand and I panicked when I made that message but I’m kind of glad I did post that message because again it’s given us some breathing space. We’ve had about $1000 come through uhm in PayPal donations and again we’ve had 20 added patrons and 12…

I hire someone to do the admin and arrange interviews which is what Dijana is doing. So it costs money as I am sure you can all understand

This is a lie. Keeping Dijana compensated is what amounts to paying his child support. Hiring her to do something that would probably be one or two days a month of work does not cost him money as he can easily do this himself.

Again, he does not want to spend any more of his precious time doing this and having Dijana doing it is his own clever way of funnelling money to her through the company as a paid employee.

As long as this arrangement holds, I doubt they are getting a divorce, will stay separated and keep the status quo.

Patrons have dropped to 403 with less than two weeks left before the end of month drop into the 300s. Get your popcorn ready, we’re going to see another stunt like this and soon.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hiring her to do something that would probably be one or two days a month of work does not cost him money as he can easily do this himself.

He has done 6 interviews in 5 months….2 of which I would be almost certain he arranged himself. I’m calling bullshit.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

This sort of explains his recent behavior. He got a cash influx. There is nothing more obnoxious than a certain type of guy who just recently got divorced, is in a mid-life crisis and just got some cash. The open mics, comedy and this bleach blond look.

Also wow at his need fo employees. I understand making 1-2 smallish videos a week can be a full time job. Making high quality content 1-2 a month can be a high end job. However, doing interviews and claiming to need an editor and coordinator is just hilarious.

Coordinating might take what 2 hours out of the week? It's literally just a few back and forth emails. The grifter has got to grift!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    KIMSILVIO: I don’t think PB had ever spoken to dijana before that time and dee would never have told me no matter what unless lloyd had ok’ed it with her.

Thanks, Kim. I had thought that way because it seemed like the most logical reason for him to talk about something so ugly. That makes me think that the other, less charitable, explanations are the correct ones.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You’ve got to admire the sheer chutzpah of the rat. Ha!

• Vintage
    Vintage

As soon as his eldest daughter can read and do math, I guess she will be hired by the family business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit