It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

This is is new profile photo for Twitter

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Comprehensive list of all videos Lloyd Evans related for posterity’s sake. Let me know if there is a video missing from this list. This was all done from memory.

http://www.lloydevans.info/blog?view=article&id=13&catid=9

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So , he littered is place with fun Toys ,for HIM , to put a smile on his face ? And I'd give a lot ? Really ? Coming from a guy who threw a tantrum last year, blaming Kim ,that he could hardly afforded TOYS for his daughter ? Those collectables are not cheap ! Some are limited edition , But hey! like he care ...that's what Patreon is there for... He really don't have a clue how DUMD he really his ...NOT A CLUE...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Nothing lasts forever.

Thank you for your comment, and you are so right about the beginning to end journey of cedars x

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    had the impression that he told Kim and Bob about it because he figured Dijana would tell them, and he wanted to get ahead of it

Absolutely not! I don’t think PB had ever spoken to dijana before that time and dee would never have told me no matter what unless lloyd had ok’ed it with her.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    think he was angry because she wouldn’t agree to his open marriage proposal. I don’t think he was interested in sex with Dijana. I think he only wanted her to maintain the married man facade, to look after his children and to be his housekeeper and personal chef. 🤷‍♀️

That video is what did it for me with
    Lloyd. I've worked with some extremely manipulative men with narcissistic personality disorder, who will excuse ditching devoted spouses because they "enable" their bad behaviour! In other words the "my wife is too nice" defense! I saw a great deal of similarities in his behaviour. He was so calculated in that video and you could see he was beside himself with anger at not getting his way. Yet whilst he was claiming to have mental health issues at the same time he was being heartlessly dismissive of someone who was genuinely in Crises and even considering suicide. It was such an act. Clearly so.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

If you are not on Twitter or don't follow the LE Parody there, here's the transcript from a leaked Patrons-only video that came out round the time in January when he was begging for more money. Some pretty interesting info in this, I have transcribed it from the screengrabs in case they are unreadable.

3:16 – 3:58

Uhm we would be short as of the end of January by around 700 Euros and I have a decision to make do I try to approach individuals to see if they’re interested in helping. I did actually do that about a month two months ago and someone very kindly and generously stepped in to help the channel get through the current situation but I view that sort of thing as a sticking plaster solution to a long term issue and the…

4:20 – 5:06

Thankfully many patrons stuck around, they could see through it. They could see it was just purely spite and vindictiveness and lying about who I am as a person and the work that I do and how much I earn, at one point it was said that I earn a six-figure salary which is just completely untrue. I’m obviously still taking legal action to deal with all that because there was a heavy heavy financial loss and quite apart from the financial loss I worked really really hard on my body of work to build you know this resource the channel that…

10:17 – 10:59

…and I realise I’m saying this to those of you who are already pledging so I can’t uhm this is not a request but I’m just kind of managing expectations and letting you know how things are. We really need to get to a minimum of 500 patrons and YouTube members and ideally we need to get back to that 620 who were pledging when we hired Tibor if the channel is going to grow if we get to 500 I think we can break even and we can trundle on month to month. I like to think that we’re gonna be OK…

11:50 – 13:13

…going to go asking for anything I’m too proud. I’m willing to swallow some pride for the sake of the channel and what I don’t want is a situation where those of you who are supporting me wake up one day and you know there’s just one of two videos going up per month because I’ve had to let people go or Dijana go or both. Uhm I wanted you to have advance notice of what’s happening and again I’m incredibly humbled by how many have stepped forward with YouTube memberships with Patreon pledges. Some of you have increased your Patreon pledges. Thank you and I don’t expect all of you by the way, uhm, I don’t in fact, I don’t expect anything as I’ve said in that message. What happens, happens. Uhm, it’s just that to do what we’re doing at the intensity that we’re doing it. Covering all the things that we’re covering, uhm, it needs to be a business, it needs to be something where I can actually hire someone to edit videos I hire someone to do the admin and arrange interviews…

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

That makes me feel sick….if he is comfortable at 620, what was he at 900 patrons?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

What on earth does this mean -

wake up one day and you know there’s just one of two videos going up per month because I’ve had to let people go or Dijana go or both. Uhm I wanted you to have advance notice of what’s happening

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It’s a veiled threat that the channel could be gone unless funds are submitted….a bit like “we have more funds going out than coming in right now”. Both hold the same level of guilt tripping that will motivate people to the give to the diametrically opposed “life saving work”…. He managed for years without Dijana and tibor - he just wants people to be sympathetic 🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit