It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Don't agree Lloydevansparody, I was invited to a judicial committee from 3 Wilmslow elders in trumped up apostasy charges and they were going to disfellowship me on that night but I bit them by producing a disassociation letter. Its the same elders that let Lloyd Evans escape Scott free

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Don't agree Lloydevansparody, I was invited to a judicial committee from 3 Wilmslow elders in trumped up apostasy

I do not know the dynamics of your case but in this case a normal procedure wasn't followed. Had you been disfellowshipped your appeal would have been upheld and most probably those elders would receive discipline. Were you admonished twice before the JC?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

There was some advise before then but I was treated as a disfellowshipped person to be before then anyway, I will upload the judicial committee soon on my channel

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

I did many "appeals' for apostasy and many had to be reversed. You would be surprise to know that few elders really know procedure for apostasy. Even elders of a certain "calibre" know very little about apostasy. Your letter for instance shouldn't have been accepted for what it counts.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

lloydevansparody PM me

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

The Watchtower is a publishing company. It is opposed both to the House of Israel and Christians. The fact that it poses as 'Jehovah's Witnesses' does not mean it has any right in God's eye to disfellowship Christians (as if the Christian is being cast off from God).

They can however chuck you out of their club as a 'lapsed' club-member. Like being a 'lapsed' patreon of some YouTube channel.

They may have procedures but I imagine they are more concerned about keeping the status quo and doing the least possible.

Lloydevan - Elders don't even know the Bible. The key issue for me was that I was telling them (as per Dan 1:1) that the 3rd year of Jehoiakim's rulership was the 3rd year of Jehoiakim's rulership. One elder said to me, "the prophet Daniel is not a channel Jehovah is using today."

Whoop dee doo. I just looked at him and he fell ashamed and mumbled himself away from his own stupid comment. In fairness to him, just before they scurried off to hold a judicial against me and throw me out, he shook my hand.

• Vintage
    Vintage

lloydevansparody,

From minutes 30 to 35 in this video, Eric Wilson points out to the JW brothers at the Kingdom Hall door that they are not following the procedure given in the Watchtower publication. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wT58CD03Y8&t=0s

“A Jehovah’s Witness Elder On Trial for Apostasy”.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Definitely ongoing shenanigans with the Patreon numbers …

• Simon
    Simon

You don't have to send any letter for them to announce that you have disassociated yourself. They can decide you have, based on whatever made-up BS they want.

You can have an appeal, but has anyone ever heard of an appeal being upheld?

They are the police, judges, the jury and the witnesses.

• Elmer
    Elmer

You’re right Simon. I was an Elder for 25 years and served on well over 100 committees. I also was assigned by Circuit Overseers to about 10 Appeals Committees. I have never seen an original committee’s decision reversed by appeal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit