It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I think he was angry because she wouldn’t agree to his open marriage proposal

100%. In his livestream though he really said "she wasn't enough"

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I was absolutely mortified when he said that publicly……he has the hide to cry victim because he suffered a “maaaassssiivee” privacy breach ….. but he said that …. Right….

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    7b. Lloyd sends the infamous email to Dijana bragging about his sexual experiences with Thai girls feeling over the moon for the first time because a young girl touched his leg

I thought that email was in reference to the Texas dates he had set up through a dating app. If this was in relation to his Thailand trip, that makes it even more weird. Consider this: He felt excited and over the moon because young Thai girls he paid for sex touched his leg and seemed to be interested in him? Wasn’t that their job? Is he really this deluded?

He does think 620 patrons is a reachable goal so it was more of a rhetorical question.

Does he think the cash person at McDonald’s is personally interested in him when they say “see you soon, come again” after he picks up his Big Mac?

I think he only wanted her to maintain the married man facade, to look after his children and to be his housekeeper and personal chef

Absolutely. I’d like to add that he wanted them still married because a divorce would have caused a bit of a stir and questions to be asked as to what happened. It was a business decision with an arranged marriage as the ultimate result.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I thought that email was in reference to the Texas dates he had set up through a dating app.

It must be even weirder as it refers to his experiences in Thailand.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    5a. Lloyd asks KS/PB to be close to Dijana in his absentia for Thailand
    7a. Dijana desperately asks KS/PB for help.
    This right here. You can’t insist on privacy when BOTH parties in this marriage voluntarily went to two people who had a working relationship with Lloyd and asked them to intervene. That’s just insane.

This really has to be one of the most dumbshit lawsuits ever filed that wasn’t handwritten by a deranged prisoner with nothing else better to do.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    This really has to be one of the most dumbshit lawsuits ever filed that wasn’t handwritten by a deranged prisoner with nothing else better to do.

For this and MANY other reasons, I agree.

What his choice to try this lawsuit crap has shown me really clearly is that he has managed to silence many for years using this tactic, but this time he cannot prevail. Hell he can’t even issue a document showing his claims that he lodged with the court. If he were genuine and had a legitimate claim I would have thought he would be happy for everyone to see it. He has published iicsa documentation after all 🤷‍♀️

• Vintage
    Vintage

What you said on the previous page about Lloyd's planned "use" for Dijana sounds right to me, Kim. I think he wanted Dijana to give him "service with a smile" as far as cooking, cleaning, household chores, and baby care were concerned. And, I think that he wanted Dijana around to give the impression that he was stable, responsible, and not a weird, scarey person. In other words,... exactly what you said.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

👍👍

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    I had the impression that he told Kim and Bob about it because he figured Dijana would tell them, and he wanted to get ahead of it and have some control of the narrative. Or perhaps soften the blow a bit, so that they weren't hearing it from someone else. His version of honesty.
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@KIMSILVIO.

Believe me, there have been a lot of people who have come and gone that have spoken out against Lloyd. Lloyd's tactics to silence people were to use his army of flying monkeys to wear people down so much that exhaustion would force people to give up. Then he would use litigation threats, he would also argue to the point of wearing people out. He has doxxed people, and when people called him out, he would turn to the age-old woe is me tactic.

He would use his family as a shield, and then exclaim that all this "drama" has brought him to the brink of suicide. What he did to Mike and Kim, Marc and Cora, Joel, and Mike and Kim's daughter is beyond inexcusable.

He truly thinks that seeing prostitutes is a manly thing and boasts about it thinking that he is dah boss! He is a true product of just how much of a headcase one can be if one does not heal from cult indoctrination. The Watchtower. We were always taught that we can leave jeeeeehooooovah, but he will never leave us. At the time we would have thought that this was a loving (abusive) god calling us, But on reflection, this is how insidious the indoctrination is. Lloyd is living out the apostate meme that watchtower bang on about. He will never heal unless he recognizes that he is still very much damaged by an organization that sucks at his very heart and soul, he will never recognize the harm he is causing.

His timing was impeccable when he left (forced to leave) as it was the height of the SJW (social justice warrior) era, he effectively jumped from one cult into another, and he did what many other ex-cult members do. This is one of the reasons why he got away with his behavior, at this time, it was the in thing to attack others and dox them for having a different opinion, generally the correct opinion. He jumped on the bandwagon that lasted until very recently.

Things are now starting to turn around, One of the most beloved franchises has realized being woke is not working and the latest season of Picard is exciting again, why because there is no woke ideology, it is just good sci-fi fun once again. People have had enough of an ideology that destroys everything good. Lloyd is now on the wrong side of history, and the ideology he has used to further his momentum is now dying, he can no longer hide behind something that has eaten away at the very fabric of society and he will either have to reinvent himself or come to the realization that his time is at an end.

Nothing lasts forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit