It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    his takeaway is how he has changed his views on euthanasia, particularly those with mental health issues who cannot solve them.

I have a mental health issue that will never be solved. Is he suggesting that it would be ok god me to think about suicide?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Actually I’m not finished ranting, sorry ….. lloyd go 🤬 yourself! How dare you! You are venerated by many vulnerable people - AND YOU THINK ITS OK TO DISCUSS THE REASONABILITY OF SUICIDE - you are now banned from talking about mental health and CSA in my mind…..

• KIMSILVIO
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It’s a safe bet they contacted Raymond first and he insisted that Jabba the Hutt also be interviewed.

I was going to say that his connection with Dutch television is through Reclaimed Voices. He's already been interviewed by a television channel when that whole thing was happening. I'm guessing Raymond put his name forward*. I'm not even sure most of them would be aware of the whole Lloyd situation and if they were it would be filtered through him.

As someone mentioned it's the language barrier to quite a large extent. With respect even when people speak excellent English they often miss the nuances of a person's behaviour - if they aren't familiar with the culture even more so.

As to nihilism....come on we all struggle with that, those of us who've lost our faith. That has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness and it infuriates me when people confuse emotional discomfort with actual mental illness. Narcissism isn't a mental illness, Lloyd ....it's a personality disorder. If you've ever loved someone with a mental illness, the thought that suicide is an acceptable answer to their suffering is horrific. Oaf.

* Or rather he contacted the channel as he already knew it and Raymond probably seconded him.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The claims of depression and suicide have been going on a LONG time. Due to his persistent claims of depression, stress and anxiety he attributes to both him and his wife, the weaponisation of it is obvious. He says these things as a clumsy way of shaming people to back off. (FYI - “Mrs Cedars” was never mentioned in this thread except by him). From the Patterson thread alone, here are Lloyd’s comments:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/240181/patterson-on-line-watchtower-claims-that-paying-cash-bond-would-cause-immediate-irreparable-harm-hardship

But he should also know that, despite suffering from depression, I can give as good as I get.

I refuse to look at anything insulting or abusive, even if there might turn out to be an ounce of truth in it. I suffer from depression. That's my choice.

thereby rubbing salt into the wounds and causing my wife and I considerable anxiety by casting doubt on the severity of the threat

I can't tell you how upsetting it is for me and my wife, not just to be threatened, but to then have an arsewipe like slimboyfat rub salt in the wounds by trying to minimize what happened. It makes me feel physically sick.

Still no apology to me or Mrs Cedars for all the stress and upset you've caused to both of us through breaking posting guideline 11, rubbing salt in the wounds and getting involved in something that you had no business with. You're a horrible man.

You should apologise for getting involved in something that wasn't your business (in so doing, breaking posting guideline 11) and subsequently causing hurt and distress to my wife and I.

Are you trying to give me a nervous breakdown with all these lies and nonsense?

My nerves have been worn thin after a very gruelling day, and I need a rest.

The work I do isn't all that draining - only when certain individuals cause me unnecessary stress.

• Simon
    Simon

He never considers the mental health of people he attacks and harasses.

It's just a convenient victim card.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd may, at some point in life, regret his repeated references to himself as being depressed, having anxiety, having stress, and bordering on a nervous breakdown.

Paper trail!
    https://psychcentral.com/depression/depressed-you-may-not-be-able-to-enter-the-us#green-card-with-depression

"What about an undiagnosed condition?
    If you suspect you might have a mental health condition, but it isn’t diagnosed, it’s unlikely to affect your visa application — especially if there’s no medical history or paper trail to confirm your symptoms."

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

So I read the entire thread on Patterson …. Wild…..time has revealed who was right and who was wrong….and that lloyd had no idea what he was talking about 👍

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd thought Conti would literally walk into Patterson and take up ownership because WT couldn’t afford $17.3 million. In his own words, he couldn’t see any other reason why they’d put up Patterson as surety other than being unable to pay it. On appeal the court eliminated the punitive damages leaving Conti with a $2.8 million dollar settlement.

THIS IS WHY WT DIDN’T FORK OVER THE $17.3 MILLION!! They give Conti that and afterwards get it reduced on appeal (which they did), then good luck trying to collect what she had already spent.

People with legal backgrounds were trying to explain this to him and he just dismissed them and attacked others who thought the same way, sensationally telling everyone he’s bringing his guitar in the Patterson facility to sing campfire songs when Conti received the keys.

He has something seriously wrong with him. He went from gleeful and pompous to downright rude, arrogant and threatening. And Dijana had nothing to do with that thread, nor was anyone implicating her. If she was upset in any way about it, it was solely because he was making it miserable for her.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

When a far larger tragedy takes the focus off Lloyd's "activism" you can be sure he will try his hardest to put the focus back on himself.

Don't look over there, look at me, I am the only victim here!.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit