It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Am I hearing/seeing that Lloyd has done a 180 degree turn insofar as his opinion of the British monarchy is concerned?

Indeed you are, in his “comedy” skit he suggested something completely disgusting about the late queen

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I’d like to be surprised that Lloyd talked about masturbation ….. but I’m

If I wanted to describe in one word ,what he did all his life that's the word that would come to my mind. The main thing he did when he was a JW was to play with his genitals ,then ,the main thing he did as an ex-JW was to Brag about it... In his book , youtube, interviews. and now in a stand up routine ?

He was a poor JW who used to play with his genitals , Than he became a rich ex-JW who PAID girls to play with his genitals...

While most none JW teenager boys played with video games , he played with his genitals

when his life flashes before his eyes ,before he dies...That's what he will see...

The phrase R.I.P. on his tombstone will be for his genitals...And maybe his right hand? O.M.G. that would explain why he suck at playing guitar...Than again, is there a thing he didn't Suck at ? Please don't say it , please, please. OOPS to late , masturbation?

talking about his tombstone, this is what it should say: James Lloyd Evans , ( both date of birth and death) He lived , He masturbate , and He died... Masturbating ...

I don't know if in Croatia they have a Organ donor card , but if they do ,and he sign it...I know of one Organ who will be useless ...NO, not those organs! This time I was talking about his brain. He's such a narcissist , I would see him donating his genitals to science though... because he Loooved science, not as much as he loved his genitals , but hey...

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, and despite all this playing with his genitals he claims the rules against it, that he didn't follow, "tampered" with his sexuality.

I don't think "don't do that!" is really even much of a specific JW thing. Only weirdo pedo parents actively encourage it AFAIK.

But the idea that a fairly common 'rule' that you never even followed somehow altered you is laughable. It's the best "I'm a victim too" card he could come up with. Pitiful.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

When is he going to come out as trans?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

LIAR! Yes ,you block people on your twitter account, but we all know you have a secret one were you go and read everything we say about you! Or you ask Igor ,or Tibor to do it ! So Shut up! No your MO is more to Insult the person who dare making a negative comment on you ,or if they insult you we get a F. YOU, than you delete your respond and Play the Victim How Bou hou hou ,Ex-JW are so mean...Sniveling Bleach Brat vulgar pervo moron ... By the way ,That was NOT a negative feedback ! Just the truth ...Never look back my ass...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

La Preuve...Exhibit one and two...Both statement where made in 2023. Lloyd Evans Parody is block from his twitter account and yet he still know what he post about him?I Bet he used the Dijana Evans twitter account on Cause she doesn't...And she tweeted that she was "suppose " to delete it and yet it's still there to this day...

• JeffT
    JeffT

That comedy routine had a major flaw: it wasn't funny.

The only time I laughed was the comment about England invading other countries. I'm an American republican (in the original sense of the word). Generally, my attitude toward the British monarchy is "two hundred-plus years ago we fought two wars to get you out of our country but we've been good friends ever since." I found the joke about the queen offensive. I just skimmed the rest of it, had I been there I probably walked out.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    MeanMrMustard

Two minds think alike. He's definitely come out of one cult and embraced the cult of woke.

Recently in Scotland, there was a guy who was convicted of raping a woman. In order for him to try and escape the charges, he "transitioned" and "identified" as a woman. He was convicted and put in a woman's prison. This was part of why Nicola Sturgeon, the first minister of Scotland was forced to resign.

Seems like all the well-known and not so well known people are identifying something in the hope it hides their skeletons.

• Whateveryousay
    Whateveryousay

Y'all are totally obssesed.

I think Lloyd is a scumbag but I watch his videos from time to time. I watched the interview with Tibor and heard about a forum so I wanted to see it.

You say he's wrong for calling you conspiracy theorists and then you proceed to write multiple theories that are either crazy or irrelevant. Then you put words in Tibor's mouth, and proceed to stalk Lloyd.

Wtf is wrong with you? I know of many YouTubers that are much worse than Lloyd, for example Shane Dawson, ImJayStation, Social Repose etc. And afaik none of them have 800 page forum threads ran by like 20 people stalking and "exposing" them.

Wtf, get a life. Hating Lloyd is perfectly fine but this is just fucking sad.

• Whateveryousay
    Whateveryousay

Also, some you are genuine pieces of shit for the things you said about Diana. Accusing her and saying she's involved in this whole mess. Are you people literally insane?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit