It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's not as if belonging to a religion that had strict moral rules regarding sex made any difference to Evans in the first place.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I have an idea for one of his book...

• Vintage
    Vintage

TonusOH, "The Unrepentant Reprobate". Cute. And, I'm glad you liked my word. ;)

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

What happened Lloydy boy, your Patrion account rose to 510 after your trip to old blighty, now it currently stands at 496,. So you've lost 14 Patrions since your trip to London!

Soon this thread will surpass your dwindling Patrion donations and I'm sure you will be a very angry little boy when that happens. Oh I can hear the volcano like explosion as your head explodes in a fit of unbridled rage. I wish I could feel empathy for you I really do, but I just cannot.

No doubt your new book(s) will have a few passages dedicated to how much you have been victimized by the people you bullied and doxed into submission, and how your trips to Thailand to "date" sex workers were brought on by the people you bullied and it is all their fault that you couldn't keep it in your pants.

By the way, your video on opening your arms out to those who go against your bad behavior is a little old now isn't it. You're still being the bully you have always been.

• Simon
    Simon
    Soon this thread will surpass your dwindling Patrion donations and I'm sure you will be a very angry little boy when that happens.

Shit, do I have to send him a plaque or something?

"Achievement unlocked"

• Simon
    Simon

@JWBeliefsDiscussed - your videos make me laugh so much! :D

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

@JWBeliefsDiscussed - your videos make me laugh so much! :grinning:

Well......this whole farce is an endless source of Comedic Bantz

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

@JWBeliefsDiscussed

i lost it at “Typo” 🤣🤣🤣