It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim, if you ever have the strength, your book would be far more compelling!!

I’ve never thought about writing a book, it wouldn’t be very long, I do f even know what I’d write about 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🧐

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

On second thoughts, I would call it “the reluctant rebuttal” 😂😂

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He might want to get that lawyer to skim his next writing project. Wouldn't want to commit libel, or anything...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

"Just because you prefer shorter videos does not mean there's not an audience interested in longer videos."

Never said that. The point is that if your income depends from your viewers you should not act as an entitled narcissist and should probably start to listen to your viewers. Bit I'm glad he doesn't honestly

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I have never been able to gag down Windbag Loyds' content. The guy has the gift of gab.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Will this book be self-published? Hopefully it will contain tips on how you too can scam thousands of dollars from people to use on frivolous and selfish pursuits. I am proud to say I have never bought any of Lloyd's merchandise. It is better to spend money on my home, motorcycle and nearly anything except JW related materials. You will find my Watchtower library somewhere in the local landfill where it belongs and the only former JW books I ever bought were both of Ray Franz's books.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I also bought both of Ray Franz' books. My eyes got dry from reading them both straight through, one after the other. It was a learning extravaganza. Ray had meetings in his home, and his wife cooked for those who attended. He was such a contrast from the "activist" under consideration in this thread.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

True. I personally don't consider Lloyd an activist. More likely an opportunist

• vienne
    vienne

Lloyd was never an activist. In its entirety his work is self-justification. He's a bad boy. If he can ridicule, belittle, or slight his former religion, it mitigates is immoral, unethical behavior. His atheism has the same roots; if there is no god then there are no moral standards.

• Vintage
    Vintage

It does look as though that's Evans' strategy. But, I had a Russian friend who was a hard-working, loyal, wife and mother... and was atheist. We should do a poll of atheists' opinions of Evans' behavior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit