It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I do see the wrinkles and bags under his eyes he was going on about, plus the grey on the side of his head. He's going to be the old guy at the club trying to fit in by adding a piercing or neck tattoo.

"Great ink Lloyd, but what does 1929 and 607 mean?"

Jabba the Hutt is rebranding. Despite the begging stunt last month, he's fairly static at 416 Patrons with another drop due in a few days. So instead of new content to replace the old and repetitive, he'll change his appearance for a fresh look and hope he becomes the centre of attention again. If not, then this look might be next:

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    Dude is going through a major mid-life crisis. He must be going for that Pete Davidson look. I can not wait for him to start wearing ridiculous clothes only a 20 year old could get away with. He is doing all of this in lame attempts to get laid.
  • pr0ner
    pr0ner

By the way live chat is already open here for the call in show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8YqsNMvfRQ

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    there is only 7 days left, and so far he didn't even do the JW broadcasting rebuttal for February ? And he beg for $$$ for what ? To have is hair bleach? Seriously ? the first video for Feb was the Interview with Mike Rinder about scientology , later the one with Tibor, that's have nothing to do with JW! and you can tell tibor interview was made probably in the fall ,no way he made this in Jan.or Feb in croatia ! Siting on a park bench in Zagreb winter ! then interview with , Ali Millar . He have 4 voicemail that could have been recorded before Feb. There is is the Zagreb January 2023 talking with JW ,CART CRASH , that he posted Feb 6 2023? And by the way didn't the police told him he needed a permit to Film people on the street of Zagreb ? Oh and he had a talk on the street with a Muslim, but again he could have made this in the fall...So really , What exactly did he do in Feb ? Well on twitter he did post that he was watching the new Star Trek series, and there was the one with the funny face of him at the Gym, singing in the Open mic show...and now the Hairdresser appointment...for the interview with jimmy snow...Oh my , no wonder he hardly have time to do his "Patreons duty ".. Well at least he didn't have to pay for Tibor to do all those Stupid Sushi for Feb...
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    By the way live chat is already open here for the call in show:

So far 2 comments ...love this one, before, it gets deleted...Hope not...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G Lloyd is on the chat line now and the comment i just post WAS DELETED already ! Knew It! that 's mean he told M.Snow he would not do the interview IF he didn't delete those comments ! What an AssH*le! That will be a Fake interview then! They will screen the call so No embarrassing question will be ask to Lloyd ADOLPH Evans !

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

He told the mods they would have trouble and they assured him they would be stomped out. The mod even made a comment that they couldn't believe it was still going on after so long.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

%^$##@$% ...From M.Snow Chat room

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So since it's going to be a Lloyd Fairytale make belief Interview, I bet he will tell AGAIN his stupid story how his parents made him belief the great tribulation was here when he was a teen . then the I Was An ELDERS ...OH and the usual : In My Book TRA...CRAP...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Hi Tibor! When are you getting your hair dyed blonde?

LOL, it's 4 hours away from the show and he's already present in the chat making sure the mods are going to delete any non-positive questions. Blaming "the forum"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit