It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    When one has lost everything (which could be in Lloyd's case) one has the opportunity to reflect on what could have been done differently, and the role one has played and better oneself.

The sad thing is if he truly is a narcissist or a malignant narcissist, he may not have the capacity to change.

Taken from psychcentralDOTcom:

REALITY CHECK: People are capable of change when they are willing to do what it takes to change – malignant narcissists often aren't, due to the nature of their disorder.

OOPS. the open mic show was yesterday, you can see his song zzz, on the instagram page

I must admit this performance was a lot better than his first one, I think.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

This song is better at least...lyrically holds up stronger. No getting away in getting away cars. I mean the song can only be interpreted in one way which makes it cringy and gross. Perhaps there are more lyrics but as as LMSA has pointed out if indeed its about Dijana, like wtf?? Loves gaslighting so much that he has to go and gaslight in a song. That line about "so tell me you're like this with all the other men" is just slimy given what we know.

That being said, this could be about his Mom. Without the other lyrics there is no way to know. The reason I think it could be about his relationship with his mom is the term "misbehave". It's a word we typically associate with childhood etc.. That line "tell me you're like this with every other man" is def odd but it could stretch to fit.

If this song is about Dijana then using "misbehave" is even cringer. That makes me think it's totally about Dijana given Lloyd's love of being as dramatic as humanly possible.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

So is it confirmed he is separated and when he recently said “getting divorced is the most stressful thing anyone can go through” he was talking from experience?

is it confirmed he lives in a cheap little bedsit he calls a studio (studio flat) about half an hour away from in-laws?

How long before he packs up and moves back the the UK?

poors kids

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    TOH That's a curious use of the term 'public domain' in this context. Does he not understand what he is writing? Or is he deliberately trying to obfuscate the issue by using that term when referring to a copyright-protected work?
    What I'm asking is, was his comment better explained as stupidity, or malice?

Only the behaviour of Lloyd Evans gets the stupidity pass. Or rather the I will rely on my own understanding pass. Anyone else & he'll be doing 3 hours research on Blackstone's digging out every minutia of where everyone else has gone wrong

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

From his Twitter ...There will be 3 post of this ,it was long... first one

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

Only slightly passive-aggressive with his sales pitch...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    That being said, this could be about his Mom. Without the other lyrics there is no way to know. The reason I think it could be about his relationship with his mom is the term "misbehave". It's a word we typically associate with childhood etc.

"Misbehave" could be something Dijana picked up in her second language and used it to describe Lloyd when she caught him. Him throwing the word back at her is him pressing his point that his infidelities weren't as huge of a deal as she made it since she was the one from his point of view who drove him away. Every other lyric could be used to describe his feelings growing up as a JW, but the part about "tell me you're like this with every other man" to me is a giveaway that it's not. It's directed towards a romantic partner or interest.

Perhaps the next verse is about his parents and upbringing, which would make "Misbehave" more of an encompassing song about his life.

"We're living, I'm dying" is similar to his comments dating back to when he made the "I'm Taking a Break" video and what he told Kim and PB. That's the first thing I thought of.

So is it confirmed he is separated and when he recently said “getting divorced is the most stressful thing anyone can go through” he was talking from experience?

is it confirmed he lives in a cheap little bedsit he calls a studio (studio flat) about half an hour away from in-laws?

It would seem to point in that direction, but we really don't know. His comments have ranged from a trial separation to talking about the stress of divorce. With the absence of any information from the other party, it's difficult to say with conviction what is actually happening at the moment.

Zagreb is not 30 minutes from the in-laws. Dijana and her parents live in the village of Gornje Komarevo which is 15 minutes south of Sisak, thus even further from Zagreb. In total it's an hour and 11 minutes' drive from the centre of Zagreb to the in-laws.

Edit - I originally posted something else about his living situation, but now it's a bit clearer with Toblerone's screenshots of Lloyd's Twitter posts begging for money. Wow.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.M.G ! Why did he say PayPal (most urgent) ? And number 3 , "We were dealt a huge blow last year "...

EXCUSE ME? Who used a Law firm to SUE 12 people, than 7 ? Who got separated from his wife, and decided he needed ,to make some youtube video ,in a Ramacro "studio" on top of a one bedroom attic? Who went on not one ,not 2 but 3 vacations ,trips , 2 to the U.K. ? The karaoke bars, the cleaning lady, not to mention the prostitutes, like he ever stop that habits, the gym membership, yoga class ,not to mention Tibor salary...How many Ex-jw Youtuber do you know pay to have there videos edited by a professional ?

But no,no ...This is all the fault of people whose cruelty and vindictiveness he still struggle to comprehend...

SHUT UP ! And he had the nerve to say he was operating Frugally in 2021? Where ? When he went to Houston , or Thailand ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit