It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd saiid, "I will be the first act on the stage!" Was there a second act on the stage?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

This is the lyrics of that song. O.M.G. Please tell me he didn't wrote that to his Wife...And ,even in a song He is blaming Somebody else for how he behave , Shut Up!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He has a different outlook on how copyright works to the rest of the world.

He does indeed.

Soooo... he was giving it away; no copyright laws apply! That must be in the Croatian constitution or something! Oh, and he thought she wasn't interested in "enforcing" the copyright because he didn't answer his email right away, so yay for Lloyd. Print away!

But Deborah Dykstra is (was, she is now deceased) a disgrace to Ray's legacy because she didn't release the Fourth Edition whilst working on the Fifth one as Lloyd demanded. Dykstra gets a "free pass because she isn't Lloyd Evans".

What a whiny and pathetic asshole.

• JeffT
    JeffT

"You're" not your.

Did he actually write this or did somebody transcribe it from a recording? Still, lack of professionalism. He should have had a handout of some sort with his bio and the song lyrics.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    "If you are against printing out a PDF in the public domain if it is a copyrighted work"

That's a curious use of the term 'public domain' in this context. Does he not understand what he is writing? Or is he deliberately trying to obfuscate the issue by using that term when referring to a copyright-protected work?

What I'm asking is, was his comment better explained as stupidity, or malice?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Las Malvinas tell us what the detail he’s hiding is, don’t leave us hanging …

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Las Malvinas tell us what the detail he’s hiding is, don’t leave us hanging …

I really don't know. It was more of a question.

Please tell me he didn't wrote that to his Wife.

I'm afraid that's exactly what he did. Here's what I heard:

So tell me

You're like this

With every other man

Are you disappointed

I've done the best I can

We're living, I'm dying

This thing will never end

You've done this

You've made me misbehave.

There are several giveaways that this is about Dijana. It's not likely to be some kind of allegory about his father or JWs since he's referring to "every other man". "We're living, I'm dying" is a reference to him not being sexually compatible with her and "you've made me misbehave" is him placing the blame squarely upon her shoulders as to how he somehow felt compelled to seek out sex elsewhere.

"You've made me misbehave"?! What is he 12? He's so abusive toward her that he blames her for things he's clearly at fault for.

Here he is a year later still publicly blaming and shaming his wife.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Did he actually write this or did somebody transcribe it from a recording?

Sorry I'm the one that Transcribe the song from the recording...Sorry for the spelling error

• Simon
    Simon

He's so confident and yet so completely wrong when it comes to the law ...

A quick word on copyright. Copyright laws applies to original work that is sold on for profit ...

That isn't close to being right. How can someone get so many things wrong in such a short sentence?

Neither an exchange of money, or making as profit, has any bearing on copyright. If you create something, it's yours and you have the copyright on it the moment you created it (unless someone paid you to create it, in which case it belongs to them). If someone copies it without permission, it doesn't matter if they only cover their costs or if they don't charge anything at all, it's still copyright violation and the penalties can be severe - it's not "what you took" in terms of the $ you made, it's the loss to the other person and their costs.

What a monumentally stupid fucktard he is.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Did he really name his song "Misbehave"? Does he think that he is a cute but mischievous child? Isn't misbehavior something that everyone agrees should be corrected? He blames another being for making him misbehave. Does he give another being credit when he does something right? A few people have dropped by this forum during the year to ask why we are all still here, talking about Lloyd. So, allow me to explain... Lloyd has weekly and sometimes daily "train wrecks". We just can't not look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit